Who is the most under utilized character at WDW?

Most underutilized character(s) at WDW in your opinion

• Donald/Daisy Duck

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Chip and Dale

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Goofy

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Pluto

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Tinkerbell

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 29 31.9%

• Total voters

phichi17

Original Poster
Help...I posted a poll but it didn't show up, what can I do?...never mind...I figured it out:hammer:

WDWKat26

Well it depends, that's a very open question. I voted Tinkerbell only because she isn't out doing meet and greets, all of those other characters are and usually can be found daily in one of the 4 parks.

phichi17

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
Well it depends, that's a very open question. I voted Tinkerbell only because she isn't out doing meet and greets, all of those other characters are and usually can be found daily in one of the 4 parks.
That is a fair statement....to clarify....the character you would most like to see more merchandising (sp), show/ride tie-ins etc...

I personally had a hard time finding any merchandise of any sort with my fav, but maybe I didn't look hard enough...

LucyK

Definetely Donald. Not just because he's my favorite but because he's a great characther and has a lot of potential. He should have his own ride, a house next to Mickey's maybe ? Or a ride featuring Uncle Scrooge and the nephews, like a Ducktales adventure kinda thing.

LoriMistress

I'm all about Donald Duck...he's my favorite! He should have his own ride. I remember Goofy having his own parade...but Donald never had his own parade. It's a consperacy, I tell you!

LilDucky

LucyK said:
Definetely Donald. Not just because he's my favorite but because he's a great characther and has a lot of potential. He should have his own ride, a house next to Mickey's maybe ?

Even though its titled Mickeys Philharmagic, I think its fair to say that its Donalds attraction!! I love donald duck! Hes by far my favorite of the originals!

On a sidenote, even though his nephews appear often in the parades, I wish there were more opportunities to meet with them.

TinkerBell9988

FamilyMan said:
DREAMFINDER.

And Ludwig Von Drake and the ever so wonderful Jessica Rabbit...:lookaroun

I'll second that! Yes, I miss Dreamfinder greatly, too...

I voted for Tinker Bell, but now come to think of it, Donald Duck doesn't get as much recognition as the rest of the members of the "Fab 5" do... I call for a rename... Donald's Philharmagic! :animwink:

cru5h

Am I the only one who thinks they could retire Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? I don't think anyone under the age of 30 knows who they are anymore. I always see them by the Mad Tea Party ride. They could replace them with some more current characters for meet and greets.

As for merchandise, I'd go with any of the Dalmatian stuff. These days, if it doesn't have a princess, Grumpy or Poo there's not much else to buy (yeah, I know, if you look hard enough).

phichi17

Original Poster
I was originallly going to include the dwarfs. My DW LOVES Grumpy, but his merch is fairly plentiful, we bought it all I think:animwink: , but the meet and greets with them are scarce.

phichi17

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
Dreamfinder! :D

Chip and Dale from the ones you listed. . .

And if anyone says STITCH, I'll skin 'em! :mad: :lol:
I am with you on Dreamfinder, but Donald has a special place with me.

stitch001

Im deffentily going with Meg from Hurcles. there is nothing, litteraly nothing of her and she's only at MGM on random days. and there is aboslutly nothing with her face on it. and she is one of my favorites :cry:

diddy_mouse

DREAMFINDER!!

also Ludwig Von Drake and maybe Mary Poppins...unless i just haven't been able to find her and the other characters from the movie. :confused:

Indy95

Top candidates:

Pith Possum: Super Dynamic Possum of Tomorrow
Morris the Midget Moose
Ub Iwerks
Madam Mim
The Japanese Octopus from Victory Through Air Power
Butterbear from The Wuzzles
The bug that gets eaten by Pumbaa
The goat from Hunchback of Notre Dame
The cute shoe that is hideously murdered by Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The balck centaur that was cut out of all modern prints of Fantasia
Mrs. Jumbo
Ajax the Gorilla from "Donald Duck and the Gorilla"
Bambi's mom
The countless moths that are incinerated during Fantasmic
Some guy named Bart
Stromboli
Willie, The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met
Mother Rabbit from Robin Hood
Lady Tremaine
Redfeather, the Turkey that was written out of Pocahontas, voiced by John Candy
The Huntsman from Snow White
Princess Mombi, the witch with all the heads from Return to Oz
Disney Archivist Dave Smith
Little Hans, the adorable little Nazi kid from "Education for Death"

And last, but certainly not least, Dr. Albert Falls

If I had to pick one of the listed characters I would say Donald Duck.

But I picked other, because one of my all time favorite movies not just Disney movies is Robin Hood. Every character in that movie is great Robin, the rooster, the hen, Hiss, and Prince John, Friar Tuck, the Sheriff of Nottingham, and Little John(eventhough he is Baloo from Jungle Book). Those characters have the best voice cast ever in an animated movie. I know Robin Hood might not be the most popular of the Disney films but I don't care that's my pick. I know sometimes you can see them in the England section of World Showcase, but I want more.

And also, I think with all of the superhero movies and shows out today Disney should try to bring back one of the greatest Disney tv shows ever Darkwing Duck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom