Votes: 10 32.3%
  • That thing on the back of my neck.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Testtrack321

Original Poster
WHO IS THE MOLE?

The ABC show is ending this Wednesday and was wondering who you think the MOLE is. It's not that bad of a show despite the fact Celebs are in this version.

Dizknee_Phreek

ooohhhhh, testtrack, you bet me to it!! i was watching the rerun of last week's episode on ABC Family tonight and suddenly got the idea to post a poll on the boards asking who people thought was the Mole! you rascal! :animwink: :D

anyway, i honestly think it's Erik. everyone i've ever heared talking about it thinks it's Kathy, but i think she's too obvious. and for some reason i just don't think it's 'Freddie' at all. but Erik...he's a great actor, so he could easily pull it off. and i'm jumping to conclusions here, but in the preview of the final episode, they show all three in the booths, and they show Erik first. then when they show outside the booths, the first one turns green (now again, i'm jumping to conclusions here...they could be trying to throw us off) but, when they're all reunited the black guy (wish i could remember his name) says that 'Erik is a genious for obvious reasons' then we got the Baldwin guy saying 'Erik's a dino-pimp' now what he means by dino-pimp is beyond me...but they were really ragging Erik. so i definately think it's him....if it's not, then it's gotta be Kathy. but at the same time, 'Freddie' is the least obvious, so it could be her! but those are my guesses, in that order...Erik, Kathy, 'Freddie'. i'm sticking with Erik, though.

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Why I think it's Freddie:

In the It Takes a Thief Game: When you go in the freezer to watch Kathy get the watermellon, you see an overhead view with boxes with lables on them:

Fruit
Vegitables
Water
Meat

FVWM

Frederique Vander Wal is the Mole.

GenerationX

I like your theory, Testtrack321! I've thought it was Frederique since the Charades/Coffin game. She was in the submarine trying to "guess" the answers. Not only didn't she guess any, but she encouraged Corbin or Michael to continue giving clues for one when they were getting nowhere and should have moved to the next one. Quite moleish, I think.

Rafiki

Originally posted by Testtrack321

In the It Takes a Thief Game: When you go in the freezer to watch Kathy get the watermellon, you see an overhead view with boxes with lables on them:

Fruit
Vegitables
Water
Meat

FVWM

:confused: Who stores boxed water in a freezer anyway? :confused:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Testtrack321

Fruit
Vegitables
Water
Meat

FVWM

daaang! that's some heavy figureing, testtrack! nice observations! you could very well be right! we'll see tomorrow i guess! i'm still sticking with Erik though! :D

Maria

With this post I am bumping this thread so you people don´t forget to update me on this show that I can´t watch here! You got me curious now! :animwink:

Dizknee_Phreek

dad and i were talking about this last night, and i told him of the boxes-in-the-freezer-hint. i've never really been an adament watcher of the show (until i realized Erik von Detten was in the celebrity edition) but dad has been a big fan since like the 1st or 2nd season or so. so i had no idea that they actually do give hints all throughout the shows....so now i'm all confused. my guess lies between Erik (i still think there's a chance it's him) or Freddie...Kathy, i think, has no chance of being the Mole.

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
dad and i were talking about this last night, and i told him of the boxes-in-the-freezer-hint. i've never really been an adament watcher of the show (until i realized Erik von Detten was in the celebrity edition) but dad has been a big fan since like the 1st or 2nd season or so. so i had no idea that they actually do give hints all throughout the shows....so now i'm all confused. my guess lies between Erik (i still think there's a chance it's him) or Freddie...Kathy, i think, has no chance of being the Mole.

The Mole is such a good show! It's more of a game of smarts than of a popularity contest. The music is awsome and is actually very intregeing.

I'm almost positivie their going to make another season with regular people soon.

But for the record, this Ashmad guy is bad host. ANDERSON COOPER WAS AWSOME!!! He had the wit and dry humor that made the show stand out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom