Who is the Greatest Disney Villain?

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
There are so many great Disney Villains out there. I will have to list my top 5.

#1. Maleficent
#2. Judge Claude Frolle
#3. Lady Tremaine
#4. Queen Gimhilde(Evil Queen)
#5. Scar

champdisney

Scar.

You have to be one sick freak to target your family. First, he viciously manipulated his young cub nephew into believing a pack-ton of lies. Also, manipulated the hyenas (maybe they should’ve been mentioned first) into doing his evil bidding. Backstabbed his older brother and killed him with no remorse. Sent the hyenas to kill his nephew. All to return back to the Pride Lands to become a false king and manipulate the lionesses for years to come... let’s not forget that Scar had no regard to nature also!

Scar is the pinnacle of evil.

Magenta Panther

Maleficent, because she's magnificent. Elegant, powerful, imposing. And a dragon (when she wants to be).

Second choice goes to Scar, because of his dark sarcasm and ruthlessness.

Third, Jafar. Greed driven by frustrated ambition.

I'm referring to the above as their animated versions, BTW, and not their lame live-action counterparts.

InnKpr

How about the only Disney villain in the entire film collection who successfully chases off the main hero in the end and actually... wins.
bnes01.jpg

Disney Crazed

I can't just name 1. There are so many that are awful. So many that try and kill and some that succeeded. Scar killed his brother Mufasa. . Frollo tries and kills Esmeralda, Phoebus, and Quasimodo. Mother Gothel almost succeeds in killing Flynn Rider and tries to kill Rapunzel. The Evil Queen sends the henchmen to try and kill Snow White. Then there is Maleficent and her little curse. Even Gaston tried to kill the Beast. At least Lady Tremaine didn't try and kill Cinderella she was just nasty to her.

KeithVH

The word is EVIL, right? Everyone else is missing the mark here.

For sheer power, it's obviously Chernabog.

For potential, definitely Vermithrax Pejorative.

As a true PITA, the Horned King.

The Cauldron Born alone would probably pretty much stomp one everything listed in the other responses . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom