Who is going to MNSSHP?

goalman43

If I can think of something cool, that is practical to walk around in the park, yes. I know that most of the people going with us are dressing up at least a little bit.

Greenlawler

We will be there on the 21 of September although it seems kind of early. If I dress up I will be Dr. Syn of Scarcrow fame. My kids will either be Hook and Smee like the last three years, or Robin Hood and Friar Tuck

Bye the way I cannot help but get my shot in here as usual, we love the MNSSHP, just hope they will change it up a little this year.

MomofKatie

We will be there on 11/2. DD9 will be Elizabeth Swann in her "Pirate King", Asian-ish outfit. DH and I might dress up as generic ragged pirates. Not sure yet- DH isn't too "into" all the dressing up. If he won't be persuaded, then he will be a Tacky Tourist and I will just wear a MNSSHP T.

gettingsmaller

We'll be there Sept 14.
We are not terribly creative... anyone have suggestions for light (i.e., not too hot and easy to transport) and easy costumes for ourselves and/or kids (DS4, DD6, DD8)?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I will be there on 9/30 with the family plus a few friends reprising my role as Captain Jack Sparrow again. I can't imagine going to MNSSHP and not dressing up.

fizzle75

We'll be at MNSSHP on October 5th. We are still debating about whether or not we should dress up, besides...i'm scary enough already without wearing a costume.:lol:

Does Disney have any guidelines and/or limitations on how adults can dress up during MNSSHP? I have heard conflicting opinions on this.:shrug:

mamielynn

I just got our tickets. Hubby and I are going to be going without the kids on Oct. 21st which is our anniversary. He wants to dress up but we haven't decided what we should be yet.

kybred72

We're going Oct. 28! :sohappy: Bought my tickets last week and am anxiously waiting to get them in the mail :D

Yeah, we're dressing up. DD will be the Little Mermaid (her obsession). As for hubby and I, not sure yet. Trying to talk him into donning a pair of green tights :lol: and going as Peter Pan

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
i'll look for you.
I'll look like this.

P1030668.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom