Who have you seen in the parks before?

habuma

We saw Dave Foley (aka, Flik) in front of Grand Californian, just as we were checking out and heading to the airport.

truecoat

My daughter saw Brett Fav-ra at Space Mountain in WDW. He and his family were doing the whole secret backstage access to the rides with the help of a guide.

Rich T

The real Donald Duck. Back in the late 70's, my best friend and I were at the Golden Horseshoe show (we were teens, not the show's prime target, but I'd realized I'd never seen GH), and partway through Slue Foot Sue paused to introduce her friend in the audience: Clarence Nash! He was sitting about six inches away from me at an adjacent table. My friend stared at me as I went nuts. :D

mousefan1972

Only Disney geeks will appreciate this one... walked by BOB GURR in Disneyland, right near the entrance to Pixie Hollow. This was April 2015. He was wearing a blue name tag that said "Bob" and was surrounded by several CMs. By the time we realized it was him, I couldn't bring myself to chase him down and say hi. Still annoys me to this day that we didn't say hello and thank him for all he's done for the parks and the company.

westie

Maybe 10 years ago(?) I saw Kim Richards (Escape to Witch Mountain), whom I've had a crush on ever since. I was too mesmerized to speak to her. Actually met Brian Setzer (Stray Cats) who was with his son. As I approached him he kept mouthing."Go away!" but this did not deter the fan-boy in me!

Phroobar

Actually I met Nipsey Russell while standing in line at Space Mountain back when I was a kid. The man really funny and loved his words of wisdom. He pretty much did his act right in front of us and made the line a lot more fun. The rhyming he does was amazing.

hqdefault.jpg

Tater48

Although not in the parks, we met Bruce Hall, of REO Speedwagon (Bassist / Vocals) at the Legacy Awards Banquet at the Contemporary last month.

Porkins

I watched No Doubt warm up for a grad night performance near it's a small world. This was right before they exploded on the radio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom