who has gotten a candy creation from Miyuki?

BPForever

Great topic.
She is so awesome. We laugh about how sin-songy her "car-a-MEL" pronunciation is! We've never been chosen - but we are usually LATE and there are children who've been waiting forever!
She is wonderful :sohappy:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I think the poster meant "in the World" as in, in Disney WORLD. Not the literal world, but the Disney World. HTH!

Actually I meant the world...can't recall where it was. Its not that she's the only female who knows how to do it, but that she was only one of 3 who had a certain certification or high honor or something. Wish I remember where I read that

Cyberacer

My brother and I saw her two years ago. We were there for her first show and about 15 mins before the show, she came out and said that it was canceled because her candy had not melted properly. She gave us and the other people that were waiting for her a brochure and promised that we would get candy creations if we came to her next show with the brochure. We came back and she stayed true to her word and made a penguin for my brother. Believe it or not we still have the penguin, two years later. :lol: It's in the freezer.

001.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

I have a few more pics of her which I will post later since I have to scan them all in. All the pics from that trip are on my old computer and I only have the actual photographs on me.

Susan Savia

I've watched her many times and she seems to always choose children to give her creations to. I always wanted to have her do a cat.

EPCOTPluto

I do remember about 5 years ago, Miyuki made me a brown horse, complete with pointy hair that draped down its side.
However, it melted that day. :(
I do plan to hopefully get a chance to request that horse again - or maybe something else more, like a dragon! :animwink:

bgraham34

In all my times in the park I have yet to once see her. I have seen many a pictures of her creations and they look awesome. I hope sometime to see one on my own.

j_dp456

My brother and I saw her two years ago. We were there for her first show and about 15 mins before the show, she came out and said that it was canceled because her candy had not melted properly. She gave us and the other people that were waiting for her a brochure and promised that we would get candy creations if we came to her next show with the brochure. We came back and she stayed true to her word and made a penguin for my brother. Believe it or not we still have the penguin, two years later. :lol: It's in the freezer.

001.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

I have a few more pics of her which I will post later since I have to scan them all in. All the pics from that trip are on my old computer and I only have the actual photographs on me.

I feel like such an idiot!:lol: I read this post thinking, "Hey! Miyuki made a penguin for me too!" FYI Those are pictures of my penguin.

Shadowdawn

Growing up I would wait around Japan for her Grandfather because I always wanted a creation. I really wanted a dragon, but I never got picked for one back then. We went last Sept., and I finally got one from Miyuki. So awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom