Who going in September ?

patches07

I'm a newbie on this sight. My Husband and I are going to the house of mouse on Sept 14th -21st staying at the POR for his Birthday. I just made all my dinning reservations today can't wait to eat at Le Cellier Steakhouse this is our favorite restaurant LOVE the soup. Love to hear from anyone who will be at WDW the same time as we will be........

Cynderella

We will be there from 9/9 - 9/16 for our HONEYMOON!! :D I'm so very excited! And we got an 8:15 am reservation for Breakfast in Cinderella's Castle! I have always wanted to be in the parks before it opened!

Upvote 0

M2DD's

My family, DH,DW,DD3&DD6 will be there 8-29 through 9-10.Were staying at the ASsports.Can't wait it seems that september will never come.
laura
:wave:

Upvote 0

u2bobbo21

We'll be going September 23rd through the 30th for our honeymoon! It'll be her first time, I haven't been in about 7 years.

Just curious, how much of a Halloween influence is there during that time? I know about MNSSHP, but are there a lot of decorations during the day? Or just during the party's hours?

Upvote 0

MPitzen

We'll be there for our Honeymoon from Sept. 8-16!!! We're staying at AKL. Since we're getting married there too, some of our wedding guests will be around as well!

Upvote 0

J_Krafty24

We'll be there on our honeymoon as well. Aug 30-Sept 8. Infortunatly just missing the haunted mansion. We also are getting married while we are there but one of the requirements from my fiance is that they all leave by sept 2nd. If it wasn't for that then he never would have agreed to a WDW wedding - I don't blame him though (and am glad he made the rule) noone wants to honeymoon with their parents or grandparents.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Is there an advantage to going in September versus October?

It would seem that October would have cooler weather and, later in the month, the opportunity to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Does September maybe have smaller crowds?
Tks.
:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom