Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2???

lazyboy97o

Hi guys,

Is it about Touctstone Pictures or Amblin Entertainment for the Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 Movie.
Constantly deleting your posts and then reposting the same thing to make it look like there is a new post is not considered good etiquette.

Both Disney and Amblin have to approve any new content.

Tony Perkis

Personally, I’d email Spielberg. Amblin, his and Frank Marshall’s production company, would probably greenlight the sequel if they could only see the support from the first film’s fans.

/s

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Not sure about that maybe.
Couldn't hurt, if you really want it to happen then you should get a email writing campaign together. Have you and all your friends that want to see a sequel bombard Disney, Amblin, and Imagemovers with emails asking for a sequel.

I'm sure they will give it all the attention it deserves.

Good luck.

champdisney

Have you guys ever thought that the OP could be a youngling? I sometimes wonder why this forum... a Disney one at that, gets rather serious in some of these threads. Like I said, half of these members including the OP could be kids, this one just happens to want a sequel to Roger Rabbit. Only way it’ll happen is if Disney invests their time getting the movie relevant again via merch and reintroducing the character in the parks and Disney+ with new shorts, etc.

It’s fun to speculate and pitch around ideas for the things we wish to have in our lives but you know as much as I do emailing is pointless. Trolling much?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Have you guys ever thought that the OP could be a youngling? I sometimes wonder why this forum... a Disney one at that, gets rather serious in some of these threads. Like I said, half of these members including the OP could be kids, this one just happens to want a sequel to Roger Rabbit. Only way it’ll happen is if Disney invests their time getting the movie relevant again via merch and reintroducing the character in the parks and Disney+ with new shorts, etc.

It’s fun to speculate and pitch around ideas for the things we wish to have in our lives but you know as much as I do emailing is pointless. Trolling much?
Their age is shown as 34, now I know that doesn't mean much as they could have lied. But in the end that is all we have to go on.

As for emailing, hey stranger things have happened. Who knows they may be successful in a good old fashioned letter writing campaign.

champdisney

Their age is shown as 34, now I know that doesn't mean much as they could have lied. But in the end that is all we have to go on.

As for emailing, hey stranger things have happened. Who knows they may be successful in a good old fashioned letter writing campaign.
Judging by the responses I don’t think the age matches, the OP seems rather lost at times.

But yeah maybe an online petition could do the trick. Or a random shareholder puts Chapek on the spot at a shareholders meeting. “When’s Roger Rabbit coming back?!” *cue fast throbbing veins piercing from Chapek’s shiny bald head*

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Judging by the responses I don’t think the age matches, the OP seems rather lost at times.

But yeah maybe an online petition could do the trick. Or a random shareholder puts Chapek on the spot at a shareholders meeting. “When’s Roger Rabbit coming back?!” *cue fast throbbing veins piercing from Chapek’s shiny bald head*

I was thinking more ESL rather than under age.

chenchukon

Original Poster
Here's the image.
RR2.jpg

What do you think.

SteamboatJoe

I'd obviously love to see more Roger Rabbit material but between the licensing issues and the problems Jessica Rabbit poses in today's culture, I am not holding my breath. At least there is some merchandise available from time to time.

Princess Leia

If anyone is interested in Roger Rabbit content, one of the episodes on Disney+’s ‘Prop Culture’ show is going to be focused on the movie.

While I believe a sequel is out of the question, there could always be a few more shorts starring Baby Herman, Roger and Jessica. Maybe refreshed Easter eggs around DHS. But not a new movie.

raymusiccity

I'd obviously love to see more Roger Rabbit material but between the licensing issues and the problems Jessica Rabbit poses in today's culture, I am not holding my breath. At least there is some merchandise available from time to time.
There's absolutely no problem with Jessica Rabbit......remember, she's only drawn that way ! #meneither

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom