Who else thought Halloween Horror Nights was amazing?

bluedev1

i loved it i got the three day pass and we got to see everything multiply times. It was my second time going first at islands of adventure then studios. I wish something like that will come near my house.

JT3000

I've gone three times so far, and it's definitely improved by leaps and bounds from opening weekend, I can say that much. I think it's a relatively average year, although there are some unique things I hadn't seen before, like Robosaurus. Unfortunately, most of the new houses aren't as good as their predecessors, which isn't entirely unexpected since those were the best houses from their respectful events. The two tent houses are just awful though. I'm hoping they use parts of IOA next year if it means not using those things again. I'm also hoping they ditch the awful 360 show and bring back the parade.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
average year
average houses
below average streets
above average bill and ted show
way below average service
way above average crowd.

It gets a C... and it's slipping.

Legacy

average year
average houses
below average streets
above average bill and ted show
way below average service
way above average crowd.

It gets a C... and it's slipping.
It's starting to feel like the last truly great year was 2003... maybe 2002.

bayoutinkbelle

My friends and I went Sunday on a RIP tour. My friends and I numbered four, while our group was 12. IMHO, a tour is the only way to do HHN.

We began at 7 and ended at 11, and that included all the houses, front row center at Bill & Ted and some rides (Jaws, MIB, Mummy). The tour allowed us to bypass all the lines (houses and rides), even those folks with Express Passes. Our tour guide, Seth, was fantastic.

We thought Psychopath was the best house and that Run was the worst. We gagged in Psychoscareapy :hurl: .

We'll probably do it again next year, as long as the tours are offered.

P.S. Anyone know anything about the guy who got tazered outside Psychopath? We saw it happen, but have no idea what had transpired before we walked out of the house.

pheneix

The guy that got tasered out by Psychopath did a really bad deed and got chased around by the cops. He also crapped himself because of how hard the taser stunned him. That's about all that anyone needs to know.

IOACentralRadio

I loved the houses, and the energy of them. The only scarezone that was top notch was Deadtropolis. It was more an atmosphere than a zone. I was pleasantly surprised by Dungeon of Terror and Pyschopath...and very disappointed with RUN and PUTS.
I love it at IOA, but the studios do give it a certain extra something. My third year will not be my last. Lets see Mickey do something scary.

figment1988

i went on friday the 13th and it was a good experience. what made things crazier was the fact that i was wearing a mickey mouse hat just for the sake of seeing the scareactors' reaction. as for the reactions, it was the usual "you're wearing the wrong hat at the wrong park" comments from both the scareactors and the director. other than that. it was a good year. and i'm already looking forward to HHN 17.

Mickey4Eva

I thought it was an okay experience. I have gone every year for the last five years. This year the scare zones were so boring and uneventful. I tried something different this year and went to Howl-O-Scream this past Sunday. All I can say is WOW...what a difference...:D

They have come a long way. I went the first year it opened and it was horrible but this year was incredible all the houses were good in their own way. The music was jamming making it a fun experience the shows were good nothing compared to Bill and Ted of course. (They Rule!!!!)

I got scared multiple times throughout the park. They had a zombie scare zone as well but based out of a village and it was great. At one point we were charged by several actors and then surrounded..that was awesome...

I will still go to HHN every year as a I have done so in the past but I will make the extra time to go Howl-O-Scream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom