Who else miss the days when Capcom made the best Disney games?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
This game gave me fits.

It shouldn't be shared here because it would violate the site's language rules, but the GameGrumps playthrough of this game is hilarious. Look it up if you like that show and haven't already seen the episode.

Bairstow

It shouldn't be shared here because it would violate the site's language rules, but the GameGrumps playthrough of this game is hilarious. Look it up if you like that show and haven't already seen the episode.

I'm more of a Best Friends Play fan, but I'll give it a try.

Bairstow

So this was 12 minutes of a guy laughing hysterically at another guy doing and impression of a guy doing an impression of James Rolfe.

I think I'll stick to the Two Best Friends Zaibatsu.
Angry Pat's angry rant on the Disney Princesses and Kingdom Hearts is also on Youtube.

Twilight_Roxas

Btw Fox here's a difficult game you'll love to play.
Poohs-Home-Run-Derby-title.jpg

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm going to be in New York next month, and there's this awesome store called Video Games New York that has a TON of stuff from the 70s to present. I'm going to look for a NES copy of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers while I visit.

Fox&Hound

I just found out a few days ago that there were 2 Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers games for the NES. As a recent huge fan of the show and a proud NES owner, I really really really need to get my hands on them.
Yes, I remember the first level was a kitchen....It was fun but not as good as the first one. You know they made a Ducktales 2, correct? VERY fun!

Scrungo

I just miss the golden days of Capcom in general.
They do seem to be getting their bearings back recently, which is good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom