Who else miss the days when Capcom made the best Disney games?

brb1006

Original Poster
I remember when I was little, I used to own alot of GBA games. I used to play "Magical Quest Starring Mickey & Minnie) (Magical Quest Starring Mickey in the SNES) alot when I was little. Capcom and Disney also did alot of great games together (Except for Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse) my favorite are "Disney Party" for the Gamecube. Which I played every day when I got it for Christmas during my vacation at South Carolina and staying at my Grandmother's home. What video game made by Capcom and Disney do you think we're your favorites?

erasure fan1

While Capcom made a few nice games for Disney (nightmare b4 xmas for xbox), My favorites were by sega and travellers tales. Mickey mouse and the castle of illusion and Mickey mania. Virgin also made a couple good ones with the jungle book and Aladdin. Overall in the history of Disney video games, I would say its a solid C-. Disney has such a rich history of fantastic IPs its a real shame most all the games are fairly mediocre at best.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I just found out a few days ago that there were 2 Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers games for the NES. As a recent huge fan of the show and a proud NES owner, I really really really need to get my hands on them.

SosoDude

Ducktales was my favorite as a kid.
Anyone play the remake?
Yeah, we got it for my son, but I played it all the way through before he even got a chance to play it, lol. Plays exactly the same as the NES version, but with updated graphics.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Speaking of difficult Disney games, The Lion King on SNES is almost impossible to beat without invincibility and infinite life cheats. Even then, it's very hard to get past the second level (Just Can't Wait to be King).

brb1006

Original Poster
Kinda sad there won't be any Epic Mickey 3. Think how perfect it will be if they made a second Epic Mickey spin-off based off the Magical Quest Trilogy.
If Epic Mickey 3 was ever made, I hoped they featured more forgotten and obscure Disney characters such as Clara Cluck, Elmer Elephant and the female Tiger he had a crush on, and Clarice.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
If Epic Mickey 3 was ever made, I hoped they featured more forgotten and obscure Disney characters such as Clara Cluck, Elmer Elephant and the female Tiger he had a crush on, and Clarice.
Clarice would be pretty cool. I've just started watching the Chip 'n Dale shorts, and that short was one of the funniest and the best.

brb1006

Original Poster
Clarice would be pretty cool. I've just started watching the Chip 'n Dale shorts, and that short was one of the funniest and the best.
I had a crush on her when I first seen the short years ago when I was in Elementary School. So I don't blame Chip or Dale for loving her she is so cute! I hope she might make a surprise appearance in the future. Especially for a one shot character.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I had a crush on her when I first seen the short years ago. So I don't blame Chip or Dale for loving her she is so cute!
Chip and Dale are also my favorite core Disney characters (moreso Chip than Dale), so I find their shorts the funniest. It's a shame there have only been 3 Chip and Dale games ever made; all three were made in the early 90s...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom