who does Tony the Tiger's voice now

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Since Thurl is gone and all. I don't think he has done the voice for quite a while it seemed to have changed a little in the past couple of years..

This is disney relevant no matter what you say :p

mkepcotmgmak

warlord said:
Since Thurl is gone and all. I don't think he has done the voice for quite a while it seemed to have changed a little in the past couple of years..

This is disney relevant no matter what you say :p

of course it's disney relevant. :lookaroun he did a ton of voices around disney property!

GIR

Account Suspended
T. Hurl isn't gone yo! He still alive where u all start thinking this, he did lots of stuff in show business alive and KIKIKING!!

J Sulley

While attending a marketing lecture series as a student at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:PlaceName w:st=Western</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Michigan</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">University</st1:placeType>, I had the privilege to listen to a speaker from the Kellogg's Company, located about 25 miles from Western in <st1:City w:st="on">Battle Creek</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Michigan</st1:State></ST1:p. The speaker told the group the story of Mr. Ravenscroft and how he had invented "There GGRRREEEAAATTT!!!"

Of course, a fellow student had to ask "What happens to Tony's voice when Mr. Ravenscroft passes away?" The marketing rep from Kellogg's stated that this had been thought out and that Thurl has spent several sessions in the recording studio laying down tracks for years to come.<O:p></O:p>

Thank-you Thurl for lending your talented voice to the world!!!!

FigmentJedi

So wait, did they pull a James Earl Jones and had him record every phoneme in nthe English language so they could recreate his voice digitally(Lucas apparently did that in case they needed the Vader voice and something bad happened to JEJ)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom