Who do you use to develop your photos?

DisneyDreamer08

Just curious- who does everyone use to develop their Disney photos? I usually always use snapfish. However, we recently moved and there is a Walmart about 5 minutes away. When we returned from Disney, I spent hours on my computer editing my photos and I was quite proud of them. Last night, I uploaded all of them to Walmart.com and today I picked them up. I cannot believe how terrible they look! Most of them are horribly dark and many are out of focus. These photos looked so great on my computer and now, over $150 later, they look like crap!

I defintely need to re-order some of them so I was just wondering who other people used.

thanks!

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
I actually just received an email back from Walmart. They told me I could be 100% refunded and that it was not necessary to return the photos. So that is good news. Its annoying and a hassle that I will now have to completely redo my album but at least the problem will hopefully be resolved!

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Many of the local non photo stores that do processing don't spend that much time with it. It's a small portion of their profit, so pay as much attention to it as to refolding the shirts in the clothing department. Some of the newer machines require no knowledge to use, but can yield terrible results if not maintained/checked periodically. Most of the major online companies do photos as their sole business, and have staff that knows what they are doing. And since it is their primary business, they need to maintain a high standard or they lose their customers.

Most of my online prints have been done through Adorama lately, but most of the big names usually turn out good product.

Upvote 0

djpoore94

We have also had bad luck with Wal-Mart before. I have seen some beautiful pictures come from Costco, including some pretty good size enlargements that looked great when framed and hung on the wall. I have also had good luck with Shutterfly, both with the 4x6 size and enlargements there.

Upvote 0

KC82271

I use Walgreens and pick up in store. Have never had a problem. I would say I have printed close to 3,000 pictures with them.

I have also used Snapfish and had no problem with them.

Upvote 0

PhotoDave219

I actually just received an email back from Walmart. They told me I could be 100% refunded and that it was not necessary to return the photos. So that is good news. Its annoying and a hassle that I will now have to completely redo my album but at least the problem will hopefully be resolved!

Good to hear that they're going to make the situation right.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom