Who could it have been?

Ashitaka

1disneydood said:
lol, you made me think of a movie quote and I almost spit up my drink all over the keyboard.

"...becauae you listen to Coldplay." :lol:

Love that movie!

Coldplay was in the area that week. So was the Moody Blues.

NoNoNoNoNo

NoNoNoNoNo said:
billy ray cyrus???

could be, Billy Ray and his daughter are starring in a new disney channel show this fall,

from disney upfronts

Hannah Montana: Disney Channel's upcoming Hannah Montana, a live-action comedy premieres in Fall 2006 on ABC Kids. It follows a teen with a secret life as a world-famous pop star. At first glance, Miley Stewart is a typical tween who lives with her widowed dad (a songwriter) and older brother. But unbeknownst to her friends and classmates, Miley is also Hannah Montana. With a little creative costuming, Miley has discovered she can have the best of both worlds – the fame and fortune of a famous singer and the fun of middle school with her best friends Lilly and Oliver. That is until Lilly stumbles across Miley's secret. 13-year-old newcomer Miley Cyrus stars as Hannah Montana, 13-year-old Emily Osment and 14-year-old Mitchell Musso are her best friends, and teen actor Jason Earles plays her older brother.

Recording artist Billy Ray Cyrus (Miley's real-life father) stars as Miley Stewart's father, Robby. Michael Poryes (That's So Raven, Veronica's Closet) and Steve Petermen (Murphy Brown, Suddenly Susan) are the series' executive producers. Hannah Montana is from It's A Laugh Productions in association with Disney Channel.

PintoColvig

Raven66 said:
One of the guys was tall with short blond hair with dark roots and it was spikey. Leather coat and I believe jeans. A couple of other blondes and then there was a shorter guy with short brown hair and several earrings in both ears. Fairly nice looking and dressed pretty good. It's hard to tell but possibly late 30's-mid 40's.

That describes seventy percent of the rocker bands from the eighties. :p

Kadee

Ringo8n24 said:
Billy Ray....definitely not British...

OMG! I thought it was a joke until I saw NoNo's second post. I haven't heard his name in a LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time......and I'm in ALABAMA! :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom