Who Can You Meet At The Character Greeting Areas?

Luke1984

Original Poster
What characters can you meet at the Town Hall in MK and at Camp Mickey Minnie in AK? I can't find the info anywhere. :(

We are hoping to meet Mickey, Donald, Pluto, and Pooh.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Town Hall doesn't exist... if you mean City Hall, then no one (however, you can see Donald there during the holidays), but if you mean Expo Hall, you can see random characters there.

As for the Camp, you can see Daisy, Goofy, Mickey, and Pluto there regularly, with others there often

Maria

Originally posted by mktiggerman
As for the Camp, you can see Daisy, Goofy, Mickey, and Pluto there regularly, with others there often

Daisy?? Wow! I always saw Goofy, Mickey and Minnie there... in their safari outfits of course.

Why don´t you try going to "the judge´s tent" (or whatever the place is called in MK) where you just queue for a more "personalized" encounter with Mickey, Minnie and we also saw Chip and Dale there. Not sure if it still exists though. :animwink:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
maria,

they added daisy in 2001. As for the judges tent, it's now 3 rooms..
A-Chip, Dale, Minnie
B-Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore
C-Cinderella, Suzy, Perla

tigsmom

We saw Jasmine, Mary Popins and some Ducktales characters in Expo Hall. We Met Donald Duck just outside.(last Easter)

Maria

Originally posted by mktiggerman
maria,

they added daisy in 2001. As for the judges tent, it's now 3 rooms..
A-Chip, Dale, Minnie
B-Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore
C-Cinderella, Suzy, Perla

Who is "Suzy"?
Please remind me who Perla was! I can´t remember!! :brick:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maria
Who is "Suzy"?
Please remind me who Perla was! I can´t remember!! :brick:

Suzy and Perla are two of the mice from Cinderella. I believe that they have the purple and green hats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom