Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit? (Open Brainstorming)

mharrington

His nightmare would be kind of psychic, as a sign of things to come. He wakes up and worries about Jessica and Roxanne. This leads toward the climax of the movie.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
New Scene

I thought up a scene were Roger, and Chuck/Fung are in the Toon Patrol's headquarters...

Roger, and Chuck/Fung walk into a vast pirate ship, which is the Toon Patrol's headquarters. Roger is disguised as his fictional son, Ronald Rabbit, with Chuck/Fung pushing him in a carriage.

ROGER: So, how are gonna get pas these weasels? (whispering)

CHUCK/FUNG: We're gonna have to face them ourselves.

Chuck/Fung, and Roger (Ronald) proceed into the secretary's office.

SECRETARY: Welcome aboard to SS Dip. How may I help you?

CHUCK/FUNG: (looking at door) I have an appointment with Dr. Wolf. (a reference to the author of Who Censored Roger Rabbit?) He said to ask you where he was.

SECRETARY: You may go forward.

ROGER: Yes, we got in. Now,what's the next step to our plan?

CHUCK/FUNG: If any weasels see us, you start crying, and I'll deal with them. That's because if you dealt with them, we'd be in jail.

ROGER: Okey-dokey!

CHUCK/FUNG: OK, let's get going.

Chuck/Fung, and Roger see a sing that says, "WIFWay WeaselMover to Offices." Once in the train, Roger nudges Chuck/Fung to give him some space to sit. Appparently, Chuck is sitting on the other side of the car. They look out of the car at the gigantic interior of the ship, with a shopping/dining district, at theme park called Weasneyland, and a weaselball stadium for the Los Angeles Killers. The camera pans over to the track, only to see a WeaselMover officer there to inspect the entire train, and to wipe out anything that is suspicious. After a short speech, he gives the OK to the first three cars. The fourth one, with Chuck/Fung, and Roger, does not pass the test due to "non-weasel organisms" inside. As this is announced, the weasels prepare for battle. Following the plan, Roger purposely bites his tounge to start crying, and Chuck/Fung pulls out his lucky pistol, and starts firing at the ten-thousand, or some weasels, who have weapons ranging from swords, and water guns that are filled with Dip, to bottles of milk, and pieces of paper. Back on the train, it finally pulls into the office district station.

ROGER: We're here! I mean, gaga-googy!

Off the train, Chuck/Fung, and rogher make a mad dash for the room in which you enter RK Maroon Jr.'s derigible, leading to the climax of Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit?.

What do you think?

mharrington

Good. I duplicated this bit at VisionsFantastic.com. I hope that was okay. I revised part of the closing scene of this piece, though.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
PS, I looked at it on VF, and thought that it was great. So, let's think up some more scenes to build our script. I will post this on here, while you post it on VF.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Well, maybe, but he's anachronistic in the period of 1957, and he didn't appear until 1982. Even the penguin waiters from "Mary Poppins" (from 1964) were a bit more earlier than that in 1947.
It was 1983, not 1982. Get your facts right, McFly!

ScorpionX

Original Poster
I was thinking some of the scenes could be filmed inside Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin at Disneyland Anaheim, similar to what was done for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
As pitched on the VF thread, we could have the effect of other celebirties on the screen as a scene with Walt Disney talking with RK Maroon Jr.

Here is the original post and I quote:
Yes those new additions will be great to The Toontown Trial. I'm also thinking we have to have some supporting human characters which can be police officers, detectives or just plain crazy people. Here's a thought actually, since we assume Robert Zemeckis will be directing this film, maybe we can incorporate the effects used in Forrest Gump where it looks like actual celebrities are standing next to the actors. I'm thinking of having Walt Disney make an appearance where he could be talking to R.K. Maroon, Jr. or something.
Another thing, since the movie's called The Toontown Trail we of course have to have a big court room scene which'll give the movie its name but I'm sure we'll come up with something later on but yeah gooit sure is good to be back.... again.

mharrington

But "The Toontown Trial" is just a working title, as is "Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2". But now I think we'll call it "Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit".

ScorpionX

Original Poster
I'm not jumping ahead on this, but do you wanna work on the score for the movie. I have one idea where an informational film on Maroon Studios would play in a movie theatre that would give them the pieces needed to stop RK Maroon Jr. The music for the movie would be this: click here.

champdisney

Interesting ideas fellas, shall I suggest you guys to create an online petition for the Walt Disney Studios and Robert Zemekis to at least tie there thoughts into actually creating a sequel? It only sounds right, get some signs here on the forum and perhaps Facebook or any other social networking websites.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
The ending could have the traditional Porky Pig spiel followed by Figment in a zoot suit singing to tune tune of One Little Spark the following:

Animation, animation!
Roger Rabbit has saved Toontown
With just one laugh, that's like a clown!

mharrington

The ending could have the traditional Porky Pig spiel followed by Figment in a zoot suit singing to tune tune of One Little Spark the following:

Animation, animation!
Roger Rabbit has saved Toontown
With just one laugh, that's like a clown!

Why are we so obsessed with Figment being in the year 1957? He wasn't even made for cartoons!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom