Whispering Canyon

jklakeview

Original Poster
On my trip to Disney this week O contemplated canceling Whispering Canyon because of all of the bad reviews. I am so glad that I did not. After hearing complaints I wanted to let everyone know that the pulled pork is back as a skillet option and it was delicious. The sausage was also fantastic. Our server was fantastic and the food was as good as ever

SirLink

On my trip to Disney this week O contemplated canceling Whispering Canyon because of all of the bad reviews. I am so glad that I did not. After hearing complaints I wanted to let everyone know that the pulled pork is back as a skillet option and it was delicious. The sausage was also fantastic. Our server was fantastic and the food was as good as ever

This should of been posted in this section of the forums:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/wdw-restaurants-and-dining.84/

cba

Good thing you didn't cancel those reservations!

luv

OP, you should do a review! :)

Wilderness Lodge has been very hit-or-miss for many years. They were trending toward more misses, but seem to be having more hits lately. Still, don't bet on a good meal.

harveyt0206

That is one of the reasons I like to at least give a restaurant a shot before I put it on the "no" list. While I always appreciate the insight and opinions of other Disney lovers, I have had several instances of enjoying a restaurant that is often panned. Coral Reef comes to mind.

jharvey

We tried it in September. I was neither over nor underwhelmed. I was just..... whelmed. The pluses were the bottomless shakes, service, and biggest plus of all is the WL. The food was good, but nothing unbelievable. I am happy we tried it, and may eat here again, but color me indifferent. Happy you enjoyed it though.

disneygirl1024

Yeah when we went during the summer it was ok. Food was alright but we were expecting the "rudeness" from the servers only to find out that they can no longer act like that because people were perceiving them as actually being rude. The food and atmosphere has changed!

DizneyPryncess

We just ate here for the first time last week too, and I was scared of the reviews, but glad we went! We had a great server, and thought the food was good. I'd go back, but not for a little while just based on cost & us not being big eaters. Fun times though. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom