Whispering Canyon question

lilclerk

Original Poster
Does anyone know what time they make the switch from lunch to dinner? We're hoping to go before MVMCP one afternoon.

And because I'm bored, here's my extremely tentative ADR... hopes I guess:

Thursday 12/3/2009
Arrive @ Pop hopefully around 5pm check in head out to DHS for Fantasmic (work with me here, December hours) and then go to Planet Hollywood for dinner (if we can get that earlier flight then we'll try to do 50s for lunch)

Friday 12/4/2009
Epcot, try for Le Cellier, if not then Cape May dinner.

Saturday 12/5/2009
Uni/Blue Man Group @ 6pm, front row!

Sunday 12/6/2009
Liberty Tree dinner

Monday 12/7/2009
Hoop Dee Doo

Tuesday 12/8/2009
Relax during the day, Whispering Canyon, MVMCP!

Wednesday 12/9/2009
Lunch at 50s if we don't get to go that first night

Thursday 12/10/2009
Park in morning? Then go home =(

travelgip

If you can, try to get there just at the end of lunch - they still have that great "all you can eat" BBQ platter, but you'll pay the lunch price and not the dinner one!:slurp:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We're now hoping for the latest lunch possible so we can head right over to MVMCP after.
I would look at making your ADR at WCC about 2:00-2:30. Meals at WCC can take about an hour. When you factor in transportation time, wait for a table, looking around WL, etc a 2-2:30 lunch time should land you at MK about 3:30-4:00. You can get tin MK as early as 4:00 with a MNSSHP ticket.

islesgirl

I would definitely aim for a late lunch. I went to Whispering Canyon for dinner before a Pirate Princess Party and they didn't take us as soon as we got there (with ADR) and the service was slow that day, so we missed like an hour of the party.

When I went to the Halloween Party last year my sister and I did a late lunch there and then went to the party and that was 100x better

corey154

Off topic but you said you were going to Blueman group (front row) be carefull what you wish for....lol! If you've never seen the show before you might like to know that they provide ponchos for you for the first few rows...

lilclerk

Original Poster
Off topic but you said you were going to Blueman group (front row) be carefull what you wish for....lol! If you've never seen the show before you might like to know that they provide ponchos for you for the first few rows...

We've seen the Boston show and are quite excited to be in the poncho section :lol:

Thanks for the tips everyone! We're hoping for lunch sometime between 2-3 so we can have a relaxing morning, then head out for the afternoon/night.

travelgip

...and ask where the bathroom is:eek:, and chew gum upon entering:p. Also, try to where something with a Sea World or Universal logo on it:lol:!!!!

lilclerk

Original Poster
:ROFLOL: This place sounds awesome, thanks everyone! Tammy at KK got us in at 1:45, that should be plenty of time.

lilclerk

Original Poster
My family will be down there at that time also. In case you have not seen it, DHS does not show Fantasmic on the 3rd.

Thanks! That schedule has been changed a whole mess of times since I posted it :lol: I'm disappointed it's not on the 3rd, but we worked it into the 4th. It seems like we'll be spending more time at DHS than usual this trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom