Whispering canyon or trails end

ELG13

Original Poster
We are staying at the cabins at ft.wilderness and we have a reservation at whispering canyon already but I'm wondering if the convenience of trails end trump's the food at whispering canyon. Anyone eaten at both? Suggestions? I know one is a table service and the other is a buffet...we have 3 adults and 2 kids 6 and 2 (almost 3).

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The main difference between the 2 restaurants is the cast interaction at WC. Trail's End is great, but in the end it is just a buffet. WC is a great time in addition to having slightly better food.

s&k'smom

As someone who dined at both during our visit a couple of weeks ago, Trail's End though one of our favorites and we always go at least once I have to say we ate at WC 2x last visit and the CM interaction was beyond good. You can walk to WL from FW as well. Can't go wrong with either.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Food is largely comparable, although I would give a slight edge to WC. The experience at WC is the deciding point for us. We love WC and it’s always on the list of must haves.

correcaminos

I'd say food is similar. I give a slight edge over all to Trail's End. We've had blah servers and just a lot of noise at WC which is why I'd pick Trail's End. Both are good though.

Figgy1

Premium Member
The main difference between the 2 restaurants is the cast interaction at WC. Trail's End is great, but in the end it is just a buffet. WC is a great time in addition to having slightly better food.

Food is largely comparable, although I would give a slight edge to WC. The experience at WC is the deciding point for us. We love WC and it’s always on the list of must haves.
^^^^^What they said!!!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
The 6 year old will likely have a lot of fun at WC which means you will have fun in turn! The variety of foods at Trail's End might be more appealing to little ones, though. If the WC menu looks good for your kids, that's what I'd go with.

On a side note...at those ages, the Backyard BBQ might be great for them. Food isn't all that great, but I know our daughter absolutely loved it from age 4 to 8 and us parents enjoyed having some adult beverages while she danced with characters for a couple hours!

JillC LI

If I had never tried either, I would want to try WC because of the interaction. However, having eaten at both, I would want to return to Trail's End over WC. Liked the food better there, and having so many options at the buffet was great for my family where everyone has different tastes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom