Which would you rather see happen first?

Which would you rather see happen first?

• Beastly Kingdom added to Animal Kingdom.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Switzerland with a Matterhorn-type ride added to World Showcase.

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • A monorail extension to link the theme parks together.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • A Disney villains 3-D attraction and/or ride.

• A Weather pavillion added to Future World in Epcot.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • A fifth Walt Disney World theme park.

• Total voters

Sherm00

Originally posted by happy snapper

Untill teenagers earn as much as us thirty something parents I dont suppose theyll be loosing too much sleep. And Trust me as a parent I have to live with teenagers and to me the biggest fault with IOA its full of other peoples:brick:

In my opinion IOA is a good themed park but not everyone likes thrill rides and IOA has alot. we did IOA in 3 hours since we were not thrill riders and if we ever have kids they wouldn't understand anything but the cat in the hat untill they were at least 10 or 11.

Lord Alfred

Originally posted by yankeeboy1638
It's a nice park but when I went in July I had done all of the rides by 11:00 when the park opened at 9!!!!

Disney should try to get rid of the busses, as they must cost a huge amount for maintenance and gas.

AK has a lot more to do than just rides. But I realize some people don't enjoy watching and learning about animals. Those people probably shouldn't go to AK at the moment. Either way, it still needs more to do, as riding all rides and spending time at all the exhibits will not take you all day.

As far as the busses go, there have been many, many threads on this topic in the past, and those in the know have stated that the busses are the quickest, cheapest way to move people around WDW at the moment. The Monorails are cool and magical, but they just don't have the capacity and throughput to do the job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom