Which would you rather see first?

Which would you prefer to see become a COMPLETED reality first?

• Beastly Kingdom

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Monorail extensions to MGM & Animal Kingdom

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • Monorail extension from Orlando Int'l. Airport to WDW

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Mission: Space

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • A Disney Villain-based attraction

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • A Fifth Orlando Disney theme park

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Which of the listed options (that's right, I didn't add an "other" choice) would you prefer to see become a COMPLETED reality first?

Beastly Kingdom
Monorail extensions to MGM & Animal Kingdom
Monorail extension from Orlando Int. Airport to WDW
Mission: Space
A Disney Villains-based attraction
A fifth WDW Orlando theme park

bearboysnc

I want to see the Disney Villians get their day in the sun!

But I just read the Villians store at DL was closing/changing formats.

Could their popularity be fading :(

Terp02

Definitely I would like to see Beastly Kingdom be put up first, but that's not happening and would mean that Mission:Space would be delayed for years. Hopefully all of these ideas take shape, even though the monorails are the most unlikely to happen, I feel. I think that once the hydrogen cell is mastered in automotive vehicles Disney will be one of the first to use it on there buses, again just my opinion.

DisneyrazZ

It would be awesome to have monorails to MGM and AK...Unfortunately, that will probably never happen...and I really doubt the monorail to the Orlando Intl Airport would ever happen! talk about a high cost! but i voted for the monorails to MGM and AK!

~DisneyrazZ~

dwldzm9

I voted for Mission:Space, just because if they don't finish that close to on-time it could turn into a situation even more embarassing than it's next door neighbor. (Note - Test Track was scheduled to open in 1997, but didn't open until nearly two years later.)

FatBoy976

Do you know how impossible it would be to build a monorail from Disney World to the airport? Just to lease all the land in between would cost them billions of dollars. They bought a huge chunk of land in the middle of no where because once you know Disney is buying your land, the price goes through the roof.

I think the idea of a Villans ride is cool. With the advanced audio animatronics they have now, it could be pretty neat.

leeocean

MONORAIL EXTENSIONS! I love the monorail, it's just nostalgic. I would love to be able to take it everywhere. The extensions would make park hopping much easier!

disneyfan123

hey

I would like to see an attraction based on the Disney villians. Maybe a show or a rollercoaster. I'd also quite like to see the monorail extension between MGM and AK completed!

*only 78 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

jcmayid

Beastlie Kingdomme

I definitely have to say Beastlie Kingdomme, even though we all know that Mission:Space is coming before any of this. Monorail extensions to AK & MGM would be cool, but doesn't seemlike it's ever going to happen. Monorail extensions to Orlando Int'l Airport, is even more highly unlikey, I think before they do that they are going to put a high speed train from Orland Int'l Airport to WDW. Disney Villians ride would be cool, I think it could be even cooler though if this were the fifth Disney Theme park, and would compete with Islands of Adventure for thrill ride experiences. The possibilities are endless here, can you imagine all the rides and theming around them they could do with the villians? VERY COOL!!!

NowInc

Mission:Space....its the only one of those things that seems "real"...

It never seems to amaze me, that even tho we here in FL have the most theme parks..we always want more...and as for the monorails...out of all the above options..that goes on the bottom of my list..simply because they arent necessary to get from place to place (dont get me wrong..id love to see em added)...

DixieBelle97

A Disney Villian-based attraction would be great. Rides like Peter Pan have Hook in it, but not enough. Fantasmic is a good example of a villian attraction because Mickey takes on the Disney villians. There need to be more villian rides though.

A monorail that extends from Orlando Airport would be good, but there would be a long wait because not many monorails could run at the same time. I think it was going to be done many years ago, but it was stopped or something. It would be easier to rent a car and drive there instead of waiting.

WDW, I'm coming in 109 days!!!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Bobcat

Great poll!

Although it would've been nice to vote numerous times, I voted for the monorail extension to MGM and the AK. I will say, attractions are great, but the bottom line is that certain attractions only attract a certain group of park goers.

Having monorail access to the two parks currently without it would possibly mean more on-site hotel visitors and the best reason in my opinion it'd give you the "ultimate" park hopper experience.

See ya

Go B's!!!!!!!

Bob

Disneynutcase

I don't mean this to sound like I'm flaming anyone, but isn't Mission: Space already a reality? Unlike everything else on your poll, they are actually building it.

Now, if you're talking about how much extra time they'll need before opening (and God forbid it isn't two extra years), then you bet I'm for them finishing this pavillion over anything else.

I was just at Epcot and they've got enough there to get me excited already about it. I hope it ends up being as cool and cutting edge as it they are making it out to be.

Personally, I'd prefer it if you added the other rumored attractions, like Indiana Jones Adventure, or some derivation of a Matterhorn for Epcot, as well as a "Soaring Over..." attraction, as well as the rumored Weather/Air Pavillion that keeps getting mentioned as a possible new Pavillion between "Sea" and "Land."

Actually, I REALLY, REALLY want them do finally do something with the Submarine lagoon and it's hidden ride staging area (at both MK and DL). Right now both "ponds" are just wasted space. And, sadly, there doesn't seem to be a glimmer of a real new attraction for these spaces for either coast's "Magic Kingdom." And for years now we've been told that they will be putting something new into the space sometime in the future.

And this makes me worry because the old Cop/America Sings building at DL sat empty for close to a decade before they finally installed a mini-version of Innoventions (and there's rumors that they may shut it down due to poor attendance--no one I know ever goes in there).

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Because a lot of the insider information has been spelling it that way...if you'd do a little research, you'd know that.....It's Old English...same as how the land is going to be.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneynutcase
I don't mean this to sound like I'm flaming anyone, but isn't Mission: Space already a reality? Unlike everything else on your poll, they are actually building it.

Yes, they are BUILDING it.....but is it yet COMPLETED as the poll asks? No. It's almost a reality, but not completely.

jaylenofan86

It would be awesome to have monorails to MGM and AK...Unfortunately, that will probably never happen...and I really doubt the monorail to the Orlando Intl Airport would ever happen! talk about a high cost! but i voted for the monorails to MGM and AK!

Is it me or does the city have to pay for the Orlando Intl. monorail?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom