Which would you rather have most.....at AK?

Which would you rather have most at AK?

• Beastly Kingdom

Votes: 58 46.8%

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Park encircling train

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Skyride

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Another roller coaster (of some sort)

Votes: 21 16.9%

• Total voters

bethymouse

AK needs something new and exciting. Hopefully Avatarland will deliver. I voted for a new coaster, but I do enjoy the idea of a train around the park with more stops used for transportation and other things. Wildlife Express is just not enough. IMHO.

cheezbat

Nothing matches what a Beastly Kingdom could do for that park. Multiple rides, walkthroughs, restaurants, and awesome theming would make this the best expansion in ages at a US Disney park.

Bairstow

I'm not a fan of Avatar, but Pandora actually appeals to me more than Beastly Kingdommmmeeee for two reasons:

1. We've seen the medieval forest/castle trope done a million times at other theme parks, Disney and non. It could be cool, but I bet we saw a lot of what Beastly Kingdomme was supposed to be already; It was called Merlinwood.

2. Pandora offers WDI the opportunity to play to their usual strengths- tropical foliage, large-scale animatronics, and futuristic-looking sci-fi building interiors.

Doodlyday

I feel like a skyride would be nice, but only if they did it right. If they did it wrong, it would make things look all concrete.

DaveN1996

Beastly Kingdom mostly, though a jungle book or tarzan dark ride would be fun too... Or since Brave involved Bears you could do a coaster named Escape from Mor'Du and have it worked into the ruins of the older kingdom (or would that be too close to what you already have with the Yeti?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom