Which water park

k.hunter30

DH and I will definitely have at least one day for a water park. If we can't make it to both during our trip, which one should we pick?

I will not do the wave pool (I'm just not a huge fan of water). I have been on Summit Plummet before. Really, my favorite thing to do there is hang out and get a tan while on the lazy river.

So, taking the wave pools and Summit Plummet our of the equation, which park is best? Is one less crowded than the other? (We'll be going next week)

justducky78

Does that go for both of the water parks? I can't remember if I've done the morning magic hours there before, but I remember Summit Plummet having a fairly good sized line when I first arrived...?

EDIT: of course that was the week after the fourth of July...

I'm not sure about both parks -- we've only used the EMH for Typhoon Lagoon, but the waterpark was virtually empty and we went on every slide several times in a row with no lines. The only downside was, since there was no one in line, we had to wait for a group (of 2) to show up so we could ride the family raft. Apparently they require a group of four for that slide.

We did TL on our trip there and is was AWSOME!!!!! We loved swimming with the sharks. Does BB have a wave pool? Is it as big as the one at TL?? I saw someones post that said you can use tubes in the wave pool.

The wave pool at TL is bigger/better than BB, but I personally prefer using a tube in the wave pool which, to my knowledge, they only allow at BB.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom