Which value resort would you choose/suggest?

Which would you stay at if you had the choice?

• All-Star Sports

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • All-Star Music

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • All-Star Movies

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Pop Century

Votes: 52 77.6%

• Total voters

MGMBoy

Original Poster
Just so you know we've already booked for March 2020 at the Beach Club and All Star Movies. So you may want to check if you can book too. We were planning on waiting also, but I'm glad we didn't. We only booked our rooms, not a whole package yet.

That is a very good point. I might suggest that they look into just booking the rooms and adding the passes later. I think I sold them on POP this afternoon

Mickey5150

I'd choose All-Star Sports over every resort on property. It's the cheapest room and when I lay down and close my eyes every room looks the same anyways. I'll take my 5 minute bus ride to AK and less than 20 minutes anywhere else. The food court has food, the pool is filled with water and I can check my bags before going to the airport. Throw in lush vegetation that has grown in nicely over the last 20 years and it's my perfect resort.

Gaston's gal

I've stayed at All Star Music and Pop recently and really liked both. I would pick Pop over All Star Music only because I liked the theming better, but otherwise, they felt like the same resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom