which value has best bus route

2excitedkids

i am booked at sports for september, i heard that they had the best bus system, such as first ones picked up and first ones dropped off. with the value resorts being so large, does the same bus stop at all of the value resorts? also, we are looking forward to enjoying the pools this time (this is our first time on property, in feb. we stayed off property), which value resort has the largest and usually less crowded pools? also, how far of a walk is it from your hotel to the bus stop, is there only one bus stop? i was just wondering if they were located in the middle somewhere or does the person who gets the hotel on the very end of the property have to walk all the way to the front. i have stayed in a value before over 12 years ago and at the time was a teenager who didn't have kids to deal with!

thanks

ErickainPA

Pop doesn't share the bus with the AS's The others get quite packed with all the pick up's it does. I prefer Pop to the AS's. We had a room at the 70's just outside of the computer pool, which was always quiet.

We just stayed at Sports and aside from other issues, none of the pools were quiet or empty. The older teens took over the suppose to be quiet baseball pool, playing ball inside the pool and lots of horsing around.

The other pool hadd lots of people in it, even the baby pool started filling up with some older kids (usually siblings)

Upvote 0

AndyJo0930

i have stayed at POP and at AS music. We have preferred rooms at POP and they were still a little bit of walk to the front. In AS Music, we did not have preferred rooms and stayed in Broadway, which is one of the last buildings and we were on the third floor around the back. NOT a good room, and it was quite a distance to walk to the front to get the bus every morning. As far as the buses go, it did not seem like we waited any more for either hotel, maybe a few minutes, but nothing that would make me say, don't stay here as the buses took too long. We are going in August and are staying at AS Music again (new family suites).

Upvote 0

DisneyChik17

they even had a preferred room location, must be my lucky day! too bad it wasn't free!

You will love the POP. We just got back from a week there and it was WONDERFUL. The bus service was great and nothing was too far of a walk. It was about one or two minutes to the main building/bus stops. The food court was great and the gift shop (Everything POP) was adorable. The noise wasn't bad at all, just right around park closing it was a little noisy.

Se sure to take time to walk around and look at everyhting. The building icons are so cute and very well done. It is probably the most "Disney" of the hotels. Again, you will love it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom