Which Signature Restaurants Should We Book?

Which Signature Restaurants should we book?

• Total voters

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
Hi all!
My family has booked a trip, and our dining reservation window is quickly approaching. We usually do two to three signature restaurants every time we go, but I'm not sure which ones to book. We've been to about half of these, but obviously, they all sound amazing! Everybody has three votes, but if your choice or your favorite restaurant is not listed, feel free to comment! Thanks!

Disneyhead'71

Good to know -I've not been yet but consistently hear very good things.
I found Tiffens to be good (not great), but incredibly overpriced. I also hadn't been to Artist Pointe in about 20 years. I went recently and was fairly disappointed.

The Boathouse is one of the best restaurants in central FL. Jiko's, California Grill, and Narcoosee's are still most excellent.

ryguy

A buddy of mine just went to Le Cellier and said it was very good. I haven't been in a long time but when I went it was just okay. But that was 15 years ago.

Jahona

I found Tiffens to be good (not great), but incredibly overpriced. I also hadn't been to Artist Pointe in about 20 years. I went recently and was fairly disappointed.

The Boathouse is one of the best restaurants in central FL. Jiko's, California Grill, and Narcoosee's are still most excellent.

Eh could be different taste buds. I also went on the dining plan and didn't pay attention to the price of the meal. I just remember the Wagyu steak and brisket was delicious and cooked well. The Grilled Swordfish also was tasty. I haven't made it out to Jinko's yet but hope to in a future trip.

Disneyhead'71

Eh could be different taste buds. I also went on the dining plan and didn't pay attention to the price of the meal. I just remember the Wagyu steak and brisket was delicious and cooked well. The Grilled Swordfish also was tasty. I haven't made it out to Jinko's yet but hope to in a future trip.
The food was fine, and the service was awesome. But $39 for Ramen is pretty steep. I mean, it was good Ramen but dang, $39?

crxbrett

I voted CA Grill, Jiko and Le Cellier. I would definitely do CA Grill and Jiko if you have never done either before. Can't recommend them highly enough.

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
I voted CA Grill, Jiko and Le Cellier. I would definitely do CA Grill and Jiko if you have never done either before. Can't recommend them highly enough.
We’ve never done Jiko and I’m extremely curious about that. However, we stopped going to Le Cellier a few years ago because we didn’t think the food was on par with CA Grill or other steakhouses on property. Is this still the case?

dreamfinder

From that list, Jiko and Tiffins. CA Grill has a great venue if you want to watch the fireworks from a different viewpoint, with solid food, but we would rank Jiko and Tiffins above.

OneofThree

Forget the Yatchsman Steakhouse. Poor service and the food is just ok. Not worth the price. Shula's would be a better choice.

That's a pretty rough take on the Yachtsman. We ate there in December, and our server (Barbara) was just excellent for us. I'll say this about the food -I would agree that everything other than my steak was in fact, just "ok" (apps, my wife's lobster, desert). My filet however, was perfect. My biggest problem with the place is just that I can get steak just as good for much less elsewhere, and the rest of the experience just wasn't worth the $100+ per person I paid. I think both Le Cellier (which consistently gets quite a few negative reviews) and Yachtsman are popular simply because people generally appreciate a steak dinner and haven't been to Shula's yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom