Which show in which order

murphy

Original Poster
We enjoy the festival of the lion king, tarzan rocks and a bugs life at the AK! Is there a certain order to see these show to make the best time? Or just (show) as you go?? This is in the summer

Yenfid

All three shows arre good. Very good and very differnt. The best is Lion King, then Tought to be a Bug, and then Tarzan. Skip Pocohantas. Lion King is like a broadway show. Tarzan in a kids dream show if they are into extreme sports. Tough to be a Bug is a 3D Movie and could be scary for real young ones. Under 8 I guess. There is spiders that drop from the tree and you get stung and then there is the stink bug and boy what a stink! Hope I didn't ruin this for you. :animwink:

murphy

Original Poster
Thank you , we have already seen each show before, but this is our first summer trip and I,m trying to time things so we make the best time in the heat and crowds.

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by murphy
Thank you , we have already seen each show before, but this is our first summer trip and I,m trying to time things so we make the best time in the heat and crowds.

Spend the $15 and go to Barnes and Noble, or Amazon.com and buy "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World." It's my "bible" to the world. It tells you EXACTLY when to go to each attraction, and in what order. We've used their touring plans over the last few years and hardly stand in ANY lines!

I think it really depends on which area of the park you like to do first. We seem to hit Dinoland first on the last view trips so we end up doing Tarzan first and then head over to FOTLK. We try and get a FastPass for ITTBAB before we go see one of the shows.

Pixie Duster

Save Bug's until the end, after the parade most of the park clears out and you can get to Bug's in 10 minutes. Do the safari first thing then go to Lion King, make your way over to Dinoland and enjoy the animals on your way. See Tarzan, head back to Asia, do what you want there or go back to Africa, then hit Bug's on your way out.

murphy

Original Poster
Thank you!! I always buy the birnbaum book each year. Some people seem to like the unofficial guide. I think I will pick one up just to check it out! Thank you Pixieduster I really appreciate your advice I think you work there don't you?? I'm sure you know what your talking about! I hope the guide works as well as you say edwardtc because that's what i'm looking for . which rides and attractions to hit in which order!! This has to help for our first summer trip!! Been spoiled by off season trips!!! Looking forward to it!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Is this a trick question ? To be sure to see the shows is summer you're going to have to stand in line - the busier the park, the longer the line. I don't think that there is a way of forcasting the line length.

tigger_scotland

My favourite show used to be The Hunchback of Notre Dame at MGM but I think that might be finished now? (It's 3 years since my last visit :( ) I love the Festival of the Lion King at AK and also Tarzan Rocks. I saw It's Tough to be a Bug on my last visit when I was 13 and hated it. I am embarassed to admit I actually came off in tears (my parents told me I'd enjoy it!) because I don't like normal sized bugs and giant 3D ones were too much for me to take!! Not that you wouldn't enjoy it of course! :lookaroun

*Jen*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom