Which seats at ohana?

parker kim

We are planning to eat at ohana the first night of our trip June 11. Where would you request to be seated at the fire pit seats or a window seat? I have two childern 6 and 13. I think I would like a window seat to look out at the castle, but my kids might like the fun of the fire pit.

Yellow Shoes

I would say take the window seat if it is available. It is relatively easy to go stand by the fire pit and watch. You can do it and stay somewhat out of the way.

I had seats by the windows and it was quite annoying to see all the kids jump up from their tables and stand on the window ledges. Their parents seemed oblivious to the fact that these kids were disturbing the other diners. The diners at the window seats were somewhat obligated to watch these kids to make sure they didn't get hurt.

Now I know your kids wouldn't do that, and at 13 and 6 they shouldn't be jumping and running around.

But if you want to see the castle, sit there, and then take a walk to the fire pit.

Upvote 0

fngoofy

The times I've been there, there was no option for requesting seats, in that it was busy and I can't imagine how long we would've had to wait had we requested a specific location.

On a side note, imho, Ohana isn't worth it. Choose the Castle or an Epcot restaraunt instead.

Have fun.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Definitely a window, but get there early because you'll have to wait for it.

Also when the fireworks start slide your chairs up by the window so little kids don't jump in front of you! (Mean, but hey - their parents didn't want to wait for the window seat so they are out of luck!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom