Which Retired Attraction do you miss most?

Lee

Adventurer
Nothing else comes close...

image.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Food Rocks was and always will be a major staple to my childhood. I was very young when it was open, but the fact that I remember the entire thing is amazing. In fact, as a little child, I loved Food Rocks so much that I was literally in TEARS when I saw the walls up in front of the entrance and a poster that said "Soarin".. I was like "What? Noo... *starts crying* I want to see the peach boys!!!"

cfe389643SMALL.jpg

Also, the same exact story for Cranium Command. We spent hours upon hours in Wonders of Life at EPCOT whenever we were touring shows in Florida and had a break to go to the park. It would be very crowded in the rest of the park but WoL was a place to escape and do a bunch of stuff, even eat. It was kind of like yjr Tom Sawyer Island of EPCOT for us. Again, I still know the entire script to the show.

We would have the entire theatre to ourselves most of the time! We would spend entire park days just in wonders of life.

Misterdcp

Original Poster
We would have the entire theatre to ourselves most of the time! We would spend entire park days just in wonders of life.
I agree! I wish they would at least try to make Epcot even half as great as it used to be. The "old" Epcot was different and unique, as well as educational, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

Misterdcp

Original Poster
How cool would it be if they replaced DHS with a park full of extinct extractions? they could divide it up into categories, Epcot, MK Original attractions, etc. like a nostalgia Park

EmmyMD

Does anyone remember that other water park they used to have? First time we went to Disney in 1997 we took the kids there and they loved it. It was like an old time adventure water island and their favorite thing was walking across these floating pads trying desperately to hang onto bars or a net above. They also had tube rides and water slides.

Foltzy

Umm. Not really a ride but the front cab rides on the monorails.
For rides it's either maelstrom or the TTA with its old narration. (It was 20x better)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom