Which restaurant for an anniversary?

WDWCrave24/7

Hi everybody, I'm new :wave:!
I have another restaurant question(but hey,everyone has their own restaurant needs).
Anyway, this is late planning but my boyfriend and I's 5 year anniversary is on Memorial Day(May 30).We will be going to the World from May 27-June 3. We were wondering if there are any decent restaurants that may still have PS(now reservations?) open for Memorial Day, and if so what you may recommend us trying? Both lunch and dinner are fine,park and resort restaurants,and keeping a small budget in mind is definetely good,but not completely necessary.Thanks in advance for your help and I just want to say I love these boards!

Welcome

I think the best restraunt for an aniversary would be Cinderella's Royal Tables in Cinderella's Castle. This is a realy romantic place to eat a fine dinner. the prices are a little expensive but wonderfull.
Another good place to eat is the restraunt on the top floor of the Contemporary resort. I my self Have Never eaten there but I here it is wonderfull because if you make reservations for the right time for a window seat you get a fabulous view of Wishes fireworks spectacular and they even pump the music into the restraunt.
Good luck with your searching. I just hope that you find the right place. and I'm sure what ever place you choose will be a magical experiance.

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

I agree with Cinderella's Royal Table and the California Grill as well. My fiance and I eat at both everytime we go and they always make for a very special and romantic meal. When you check in at the podium or maybe even when you make your priority seating, mention it is your anniversary. They may be able to give you a great window seat for the occasion. Have fun! :)

Upvote 0

WDWCrave24/7

Original Poster
Thanks guys

Thanks very much.Those are 2 of the many restaurants Ive been looking at.Im going to recommend them to my boyfriend:)I looked at the menus and they look great,too.
Any more suggestions welcome,too.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoose's , Flying Fish, Spoodles

These are all really good restaurants. I would also suggest any of the sit down restaurants in Epcot with the excetion of the garden grill.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK romance from the Belle sans a Beast!!!! I will try my best though!!
MK: as previously mentioned the Castle is a big hit for me for a romantic Dinner. it is a little pricey but really amazing!!!!
EPCOT: Probably Le Cellier for dinner. Excellent food great wait staff etc. not terribly out of the ballpark as far as cost goes.
MGM: Brown Derby, for Class elegance and Style. I love the 50's Prime Time Cafe more personally but it is more of a down home, fun type of restaurant, not romantic type. This is a good alternative if you are looking for some silly time!!
Animal Kingdom: ? I am really out on this park as I dont feel there are enough sit down places here in any event.
Downtown Disney: Fulton's Crab House Elegant, pricey but great seafood
Resorts; I have heard a bunch of great stuff about a few of the restaurants but havent been to any myself.
Here is alisting done by our friend Deb Wills and in it it has all of the menus of all of the places to eat in Disney!!! Check it out:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm
In addition She also has a photo gallery so you can get a feel for some of the places as well: http://www.allearsnet.com/din/gall_res.htm
Hope this helps!!! Belle

Upvote 0

WDWCrave24/7

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks everyone:)
Belle,Ive been going to allears' menus. It's very helpful,its helped me but not with a final decision,thats where you guys come in.
Thanks again

Upvote 0

Aurora_25

I say either Cinderella's Royal Table or Le Cellier- both are great, Le Cellier has WONDERFUL food and great Atmosphere (I love that place can you tell??)

Upvote 0

Pippa

I have never eaten in Cinderellas but have had several meals at Le Cellier, all of which have been wonderful. I would highly recommend it.

Upvote 0

Bravesfn1

California Grill all the way atop the Contemporary! Then get a nice glass of wine or cocktail of your choice and watch the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. There's some romance for you!

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Cinderella's Royal Table is great and so is the California Grill. However, between the two I like CRT better, CG is sometimes a bit noisy. In Epcot my favorites are Le Cellier and Chef de France.

Upvote 0

Mountaineer

Another one I would add to the list is Artist Point in the Wilderness Lodge. I can be a little pricey but the food and wine selection is fantastic. We ate there for our annivesary last year.

Upvote 0

disney4me4ever

I agree with all of the above suggestions; they're all very good. One that I would also recommend is Bluezoo at the Dolphin. It's excellent. And then afterwards, you could stroll over and catch Illuminations at Epcot.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom