Which Poly longhouse

zoo19

Well it's time for me to send in my room request and I am still confused. :brick: I have read tikimans site extensively (Thank you Tikiman) and have gotten it down to two Samoa and Tokelau.

It will be myself dh, dd 5, and niece 9 and I noticed Samoa is closer to the pool but will the noise be too much? Tokelau's rooms are a bit larger but further to walk to GCH. Has anyone stayed in either one and have an opinion ? I would love any thoughts on this if possible.

Second queston we have a 7 day park hopper (fairytale package), and we will be arriving at 1pm and departing at 5pm would you use your extra day on the arrival day or save it for the last day to make a quick run to the rides or stores one last time?:veryconfu

Thank you for any info you can provide I'm getting too excited and going crazy getting everything ready for us to leave.:hammer:

youngatheart21

I Loved Tokelau!

I stayed in Tokelau and I just love this building. It has a central location and the walk to the GCH is not that far. My son and husband enjoyed having the quiet pool nearby. I had a 3rd floor balcony room (all rooms in Tokelau have balconies) facing the quiet pool but it wasn't too noisy. I also liked that the rooms were larger but I don't know how big the other rooms are since this was my first time staying there, but this was the main reason why I requested Tokelau. I enjoyed Tokelau and I am planning to request it on my next WDW trip in June.

Upvote 0

zoo19

Original Poster
Thank you for the info !:sohappy: I will be putting my request in tomorrow and I think I will request to be in either building since both sound great. I think we will be happy with either one and hope that we get one of them.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Glad you decided...we stayed at Rappa Nui...very far away from everything but the TTC...just had to walk down the little garden path and there it was. Was quiet, though.

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
I have stayed in samoa twice loved it , no noise are you sure the refab is done on samoa yet?you may want to check,last year it was in desperate need of a refab and tikiman said it was to be done by september? hope it is I want to stay there in november.

Upvote 0

zoo19

Original Poster
I just called to the Poly direct and asked about Samoa and they said the refub is done. Glad you mentioned that in case they would have still been working on it. Now you can request Samoa for your trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom