Which plan do you like better?

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Going with 3 young kids, staying at AoA

Plan A:

Complete morning off, no ADRs enjoy pool/resort then head to MK for MNSSHP at 4pm

Or

Plan B:
Morning at HS, lunch at H&V, back to AoA for relax/pool then head to MNSSHP at 4pm

Which do you think is better?

belledream

Plan A unless you don't have enough HS in your plans. H&V isn't worth a trip. AoA is such a cool resort. You could definitely spend a big chunk of the day relaxing there. You'll want to be rested for MNSSHP since none of that is to be missed! :)

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Plan A unless you don't have enough HS in your plans. H&V isn't worth a trip. AoA is such a cool resort. You could definitely spend a big chunk of the day relaxing there. You'll want to be rested for MNSSHP since none of that is to be missed! :)

It's not so much HS time it's rearranging my schedule so I don't miss FoF parade since they changed time to 2pm. What are the odds that I can get an earlier BOG lunch? Time is at 1;40 right now.

belledream

It's not so much HS time it's rearranging my schedule so I don't miss FoF parade since they changed time to 2pm. What are the odds that I can get an earlier BOG lunch? Time is at 1;40 right now.
You'll just have to keep checking back often. There are bound to be cancellations since it's CC guaranteed, but they'll be snatched up quickly too.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

This! From reading trip reports with young kids, the things that you plan to do that get "sacrificed" most often are the evening plans because the morning plans were too full. And you're paying extra for MNSSHP. You'll want to make sure the kids still have energy and stamina and aren't too stimulated by then if you want to enjoy it!

contrariwise

Plan A. Years ago (maybe eons), I remember reading in the Unofficial Guide about surveys or studies after Disney trips. When they asked kids what they wished they had done more of, pool time was overwhelmingly the choice of the majority. I *try* (emphasis on try because sometimes I fail) to remember that when planning trips.

KraftServices

Plan B would be fine with older kids, but I think Plan A will be better for you. You don't want to get overloaded, and the kids will most likely love the pool. I've heard so many stories of kids who seemed to prefer the pool to the parks.

Jared Augustine

I like Plan B. I found out with my young kids that the pool can wear them out more than the parks. I agree to do a QS lunch and hit the pool for a little before the party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom