Which Park is #1 for you?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Discounting the obvious love of Magic Kingdom because of little kids, what is YOUR favorite Park to visit, the park you would visit if it was just you and the wife or gf or even yourself? Hey it STILL might be Magic Kingdom but which one is it for you and why.
For me I love Animal Kingdom. For years Magic Kingdom was my favorite with kids and even when they got older. But Animal Kingdom is so neat with its various animals, that are so georgeous. Love Expedition, Dinasaur,tough to be a bug,,,,even the coaster in Dino land..love it! The Safari is absolutly fantastic and all the shows are great....Count me as an Animal Kingdom lover!

disney magic 06

Animal Kingdom. I can happily spend hours watching the animals, and love strolling round the lush walkways and coming across all kinds of surprises. The atmosphere is so relaxed and my favourite ride is there - Everest. Oh and lets not forget the Dawa Bar, prime spot for reviving refreshment and people watching.

Sloan

Epcot

While I have great childhood memories from the Magic Kingdom, and still love it, the beauty of EPCOT makes it #1 for me.

Jakester

Magic Kingdom. That park to me feels most like Disney, and when you walk down Main Street USA, you just feel like your inside a Magical Place, and when you leave, you don't wanna leave this Magical Place.
Plus i have many many many wonderful Memories inside Magic Kingdom from New Years Eve, July 4th, the 40th Anniversary, Raining Days, Cold Days, to being there with people who mean everything to you, 107 Acres, Load Fulls of Memories within, and many more to come. Plus its the only Disney Park across the globe i know of that stays open regularly until 1am or until 3am for EMH (you can correct me if wrong)

Now besides Magic Kingdom, I'd have to say my 2nd favorite park has to be Epcot. Even though it could use alot of fixing up (imagination, WoL, Ect), It's still one of Walt's final visions (even though it didn't turn out like he'd plan). Epcot feels like the "Mature" Disney. The countries are amazing to just explore, and IllumiNations is one of the best nightly shows show not only at the resort, but in all of the Orlando Parks (when you compare it to Wishes, MSEP, Fantasmic, Reflections at Seaworld, and Universal 360 at Universal Orlando). Epcot's that one park you really can spend the entire day at (open - close), and not really have to park hop for doing everything.

Now Disney's Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are both great parks, but they don't feel "Disney" like Magic Kingdom if you know what i mean.
Now, I'd love to see Disney World offer both a "Not so Scary" Halloween Event and a "Horror" Halloween Event (Not so Scary at Magic Kingdom, and Horror at DHS, It would work perfectly)

jjharvpro

MK hands down. That's where it started and that's where the magic was exposed to me. It's classic.

Of course, I love the other 3, too!

wolf359

Magic Kingdom, because of the number of iconic sights and attractions, however EPCOT is a VERY close second for being such a completely different, yet totally magical place.

I really like Animal Kingdom, but I don't think it would still feel like a "Disney" trip without a visit to the Magic Kingdom or EPCOT too.

Clamman73

Wow this is tough...I think it would have to be Epcot even though it's not Epcot Center anymore. :(
There are a lot of special visuals that remind me of those early days at Epcot in the '80s...Such as SSE itself, the mosaics at The Land, fountains at Journey, being so close to the monorail as it goes by, outside of Universe, etc...but MK is a very close second.

MickeyPeace

Discounting MK -

No question, currently it's Animal Kingdom.
I love AK. I've gone on Safari countless times and each time is just as enjoyable. Lion King never gets old. Asia is full of detail and story. Ive taken a Backstage Safari Tour and that was great.

AK is unlike any other park in the amount of immersion in theme. It's packed with things to discover. I didn't even notice that there were kangaroos there until my last visit.

Great park.

Tater48

Animal Kingdom. The wife and myself are big animal people and we spend hours just walking the Maharajah Jungle Trek and the Pangani Forest trail looking at and watching the variety of animals. To us, it is the most laid back of all the parks.

Tinkerbell 8

Didn't even have to think twice about this, Magic Kingdom is by far my favorite park at WDW. First of all, I feel like its just pure magic, and no matter how many times I've walked down Main Street, I always find something new to look at. I also enjoy all the attractions in MK, whereas in other parks I may skip some, so MK takes atleast 2 days for me to do everything, and go back and do my favorites more than once. Lastly, Magic Kingdom makes me think of when I went to Disney for the first time with my family back in 1997. It was our first/last vacation together besides the annual trip to the Jersey Shore and I just have the best memories of being on my dads shoulders, meeting the characters with my mom and sister, etc. A few years later my mom passed away, and I went back to Disney twice with my dad, who loved Disney, before he passed away, so going to Magic Kingdom makes me feel close to my parents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom