Which park first?

mikepaj

We are going to WDW in November with my 6 and 4 yr old boys. We'll be there for a week. Any thoughts on what order to visit the parks and which parks should be allocated multiple days? We are only visiting Disney (no Universal or other outside entertainment) and we have an Ultimate Park Hopper. Thanks.

PhilharMagician

mikepaj said:
Thank you for all of the advice, conflicting as it may be. I think I like the 'save the best for last' approach. They don't know what to expect, so building up to MK sounds like a plan. I have a feeling we'll end up at MK for a good chunk of the second half of the week. At least on paper, Epcot seems to have the least to attract little ones. We get in early on the first day, so Epcot would probably be a good arrival day destination to get the Disney ball rolling.

Thanks again.

Epcot is great for kids too. Kidcot is a great program to keep kids intrested in Epcot.
Kidcot is series of stations set up in each country around The World Showcase. They are given a mask that they attach their creations from each station. The creations vary somewhat at each station where the kids color, draw or paint. Then their masks are stamped with the name of each country.
It was amazing how much of a draw it was. It really helps the kids move along and go all the way through The World Showcase.

I will try to post pictures of the mask by tomorrow.

Upvote 0

swimmom

Epcot can be a lot of fun for kids. The first time we took our daughter we bought her the passport that she took to each country to get stamped. In some of the countries, they even wrote her notes in the language and translated them for her. Also don't forget the showes in the different countries. Candy making in Japan, Living Statue in Italy & the Chinese acrobats in China are great fun for kids.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom