Which park do you think has the most potential?

doop

I'm gonna go with DHS. I've always loved this park and I think it has to do with the Hollywood atmosphere. I think a lot of good things can be done with this space over the next decade, even though an American Idol attraction wasn't the best decision.

the-reason14

Definately AK first, then mgm next. IMO, MK and Epcot are pretty much full day parks. The same cant be said for AK and mgm. And even though both Epcot and the MK could use some new rides or refurbs, they're still tops as far as full day experiences. AK has the biggest potential because of all the stuff they can build with all the land they have. It would be nice to see a lot of heavily disney themed coasters at the AK one day. Similar to Busch Gardens but themed with that disney style. But also some dark rides and one of a kind exhibits would do AK well. Mgm could do better. I think TSM is a step in the right direction, I think the next few "attractions" added to mgm need to be rides. This is after AI opens of course. Mgm is too show heavy, thats like what they have the most of. And thats fine, its just some people like to ride rides and coasters. And I think if they have more thrill rides like ToT and Rockin coaster there, it would be an amazing park.

jeffk410

hmm

After re thinking my earlier post I changed my mind. I first said DHS and AK, but now i have to just say AK.
They have all the land and as already state the theme is distinct and one of a kind!

Mickey'sgrl21

This is the one question on the disney forums I actually have to think hard about. I have always read a question and said oh I know and typed away. Its so difficult and I know you said pick one but Im going to cheat :rolleyes: I think that all of them have so much potential.

It seems like Tomorrowland is getting a makeover in the MK which is great! I think its a step towards a nice refresher on the whole park. Little things added here and there make us regulars smile and get to experince something different with each visit. :ROFLOL:

Epcot has so much to live up to from Walt's dream and I think it has a lot of potential to expand and imagineer some more rides and attractions into the countries to make all ages enjoy learning about other cultures. :animwink:

Animal Kingdom is still a baby here! It has so much growing to do, and its already a beauty...who knows where they will take it next! :rolleyes:

Hollywood studios is the one that I would say needs the most work. Its a great park, but it needs some new stuff and more things that say DISNEY's HOLLYWOOD ya know? The actual theme of the park is not well recieved when in it. I still love it anyway though cuz its Disney :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom