which one?

mrs moon

Original Poster
We are thinking WL v GF v Poly ...contemporary dosnt appeal..We are nanny ,mummy and 12 yr old girl..going Oct next yr ..Please help choose..

PrincessRachelT

I LOVE the Grand. It's always been my favorite and we finally stayed there this year. It was wonderful to have the easy Magic Kingdom access, and the overall look and feel of the hotel is so elegant. I would pick GF or Poly, depending on what your style is more like. Have fun!!

seafoodbuffet

Opinions will vary, but we've really enjoyed the Poly. The theming is fantastic and you can get dole whips all the time from pineapple lanai which is nice. Where Poly is really nice is it's transportation options. It's not only on the MK monorail, you can also walk directly to TTC and get on the Epcot monorail. That's a huge bonus vs WL and even GF.

MaryJaneP

Having stayed at Poly multiple times, we would vote for it for food and transportation options as well as great theme. Sorry to hear you have ruled out Contemporary, as it is our #1 choice for many of the same reasons.

DizneyPryncess

Of those, I'd choose the Polynesian. I like the monorail access, and the theme is one of my favorites. We also really like the restaurants at the resort. We stayed there for our honeymoon, and I'd love to stay again eventually!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom