Which one u prefer MK or Epcot?

Which one you prefer

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Epcot

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

Brer Bear

I voted for the MK. Only because of the feeling I get when I walk down Main Street. But I do like the attractions a little more at Epcot, and I love the World Showcase.

SnowWhiteKL

I voted for the Magic Kingdom because it's such a happy place, but I absolutely love the world showcase pavillion, so I'm about 60/40 for MK vs. Epcot.

Maria

I can´t vote on that! They are totally different! One is full of rides and fantasy and the other is full of discoveries! I loooooove WSC, but also the rides in the MK...
I like both! Where do I put my vote? :D ;)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Magic Kingdom it has better rides and I just like Magic Kingdom better because i feel that Epcot is an educational park and right now i am not in to that.

Tom Morrow

Magic Kingdom is a lot of fun, but I've always thought of Epcot as the cooler park. We usually spend more time at Epcot, because the MK is so busy on most days.

Smee

Of all the parks, I beleive Epcot is the most beautiful at night. The lighting is fantastic. While the castle light show is also beautiful, MK stands out during the day with all the use of bright colors.

X Zoe X

Well....I prefer Epcot. I dont really know why. I love the MK but Epcot is just cool. I think the countrys are great and the Fireworks are amazing.

Erika

Oh, MK! For a lot of reasons, most of them sentimental. When I first went to WDW Epcot was not even in existance yet. I love them both but MK lets me be a little kid again. That's important to me. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom