Which one of the 999 Happy Haunts are YOU???

Which Happy Haunt are YOU??? Please take the 'quiz' before voting for who you are.

• Attic Bride

Votes: 43 20.1%
  • Hitchhiking Ghost

Votes: 39 18.2%
  • Madame Leota

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • The Raven

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • A Pop-Up Ghost

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • April December

Votes: 23 10.7%
  • The Ghost Host

Votes: 44 20.6%
  • The Coffin Guy

Votes: 29 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Everyone, please vote for who you were most like. I was the Pop- Up ghost!

Boo!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :p<- that is me and the other people are in the doombuggies. :lol:

And by the way... This poll will close in exactly 999 days. Hahaha

Boo!! Scared ya? Didn't I???

Pongo

Uh... I was April December?

1. I don't even know who/what she is.
2. That will REALLY boost a guy's self-esteem.

:rolleyes:

Captain Hank

April December is one of the changing portraits in DL's Haunted Mansion. She goes from "April" (young and beautiful) to "December" (resembling a Gorgon) if I remember correctly.

Blackie Pueblo

I'm the coffin guy? What the guy in the coffin? What the heck does that mean? I'm out of here... I said I'm out... hey... let me out of here... let me out... come one.. let me out!

Blackie Pueblo

Captain Hank

I just finished the quiz, and I am your host--your ghost host. Kindly step all the way into the thread to make room for more. There's no turning back now. You may notice this thread has no windows and no doors; which gives you this chilling challenge--to find a way out! Of course, there's always my way! :drevil:

MWHAHAHAHAAH! :lol: :D

General Grizz

Captain Hank said:
April December is one of the changing portraits in DL's Haunted Mansion. She goes from "April" (young and beautiful) to "December" (resembling a Gorgon) if I remember correctly.
...WAS...replaced by the Ghost host earlier this year.

You are the Coffin Ghost! Sometimes people call you Jamie Padgett. Other times they call you 'the guy in the coffin.' Whoever you are, you sure seem to get yourself stuck in some odd spots. Maybe it's because you're too nice. Maybe it's because you're a dork. Whichever the case, you seem to get picked on a lot...and then forgotten. Maybe it would help if you'd stop whining.

:lookaroun

X Atencio would say, "HOW RUDE!"

Jekyll Baker

Another raven here!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
You are The Raven ! You're all about literary allusion, but you don't like to talk about it much. In fact, you don't talk about anything much, because you're a bird. You are an excellent guide, but you tend to stay out of the thick of any activity that's going on. You believe in letting people have a little fun before you tell 'em the party's over!

That's me - on the outside looking in and love to burst people's bubbles :goodnevil
[/font]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom