Votes: 8 21.1%
  • The Jungle Cruise

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Spaceship Earth

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
I know the GMR is going under rehab, but what do you think about the others? I personally think that IASM needs some major paint and lighting work!!! The jungle cruise needs UPDATED animatronics!! GMR needs WAY more movies and a new "gangster hijack"

Epcot is my fav

I voted for Jungle Cruise....but i would like to see a different kind of rehab......like totally taking it out and putting a good ride in its place..............

Dizknee_Phreek

well, i say they all could use a sprucing up. with the technology we have today, i'd say Disney should take a little time-out on trying to make 'new and better' animatronics and update the ones they have. i think that would make a world of difference with some attractions!
one attraction that i've found needs a bit of a rehab that wasn't mentioned was, believe it or not, Haunted Mansion. yes, our beloved Mansion could use a little work. now i haven't noticed much...the thing that bugs me the most is the graveyard scene...if you pay attention to the screen (or whatever that is) between you and the 'ghosts', you'll notice how dirty it is...the thing, to my knowledge, is supposed to give you the illusion that you're there with the 'ghosts', but instead the obvious screen makes it apparent that you're seperated. i dunno, maybe i'm just being nit-picky. and i really wish they would update the staircase a bit...the giant spiders just seem so cliche and unrealistic.

bdhowell

Rehab:

MK
Space Mountain Queu
COP seating area
Peter Pan (needs major cleaning)
Pirates (minor show scene work)

EPCOT
SSE Load and Unload areas, major cleaning, outside rehab/paint
Wonders (new theme)
Living Seas (major rehab)
El Rio de Tiempo (updated films)
Canada (new film)
France (new film)
China (new film)
Future World (Innov. buildings)

Disney/MGM
Backstage Tour (houses/props need referbished)

Animal Kingdom
Nothing Yet!

dimshady81

Of all the rides listed I would have to say the great movie ride. I would love to see some of the movies that were just recently released. nothing wrong with some new releases being seen. Other than that its an excellent ride as it is.

Hank Scorpio

I voted Jungle Cruise...

Been a while since I was last at WDW, but that was defently the ride out of those four which I felt need the most work doing to it.

Just think of the sort of ride they could make that now with today's technology if they shut it down, gutted it and re-built it. But then I guess that could be said for a lot of rides...

Pioneer Hall

Jungle Cruise seems to need a rehab.

All they need to do is touch up the animals and work on the landscaping a little. Other than that the ride is as good as it was when it opened.

wizard12

I would say that the GMR has to. It hasn't updated and is all the same for a long time. It's a small world, they can't really do much about it. Put more people in it and repaint maybe. GMR is the worst for the need to updated rides.

swhite

I voted Jungle Cruise don't think rehab I think replace maybe with a updated theme and It's a small world love it but could use some sprucing up also

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom