Which of these least favorites is your favorite?

Which of these can you tolerate the most?

• Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Votes: 30 15.1%
  • Stitch's Great Escape

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Cabelleros

Votes: 85 42.7%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 20 10.1%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • TriceraTop Spin

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Edward M

I still haven't ridden Ellen (I just don't have 45 minutes to waste) which might be my favorite of them. Aladdin for me. I also have a soft spot for Aladdin though since I remember it from childhood fondly so it gets my vote.I will give credit to Gran Fiesta Tour since it wasn't good, but I didn't find it bad. I at least preferred it to that awful Figment and meh Nemo. Primeval Whirl is the worst of them imo. It hurt me physically and mentally. It just looks hideous and ruins the atmosphere of an otherwise gorgeous park. Stitch is mostly boring for me, awful but mostly boring.

The Empress Lilly

Figment's not half bad. It mistakenly uses the easy special effect to wow the spectator into thinking he saw something actually creative, but otherwise it is not an unpleasant ride.

Disregarding, of course, that replacing Imagination 1.0 for the current Figment is akin to replacing the MK for King Engelbert's Bouncy House.

The Empress Lilly

Gran Fiesta is two fun rides that together form one poor one.

'Ellen's Lenghty Airconditioned Adventure to Three Minutes of Dinosaurs' is boring.

Aladdin's Magic Crapfest single-handedly destroys an entire land.

Stitch...Stitch surprisingly I don't dislike. More slightly pointless - a scary attraction with the scares removed. But not as useless as often made out to be.

The Speedway sorta sits there and does what it does. It neither irritates me nor particularly attracts me. I ride it as TTA 2, a relaxing ride that gives you some views of Space Mountain.

Kate F

I chose Gran Fiesta Tour because while it might not be that great of a ride, it's a short, air-conditioned walk-on that is nice to just hop on when you're in Mexico. I rode it once or twice when it was the original and don't really remember much about it so it's not too big of a loss for me that they added characters.

The worst of the bunch would probably have to be Figment. At least Stitch, while I still dislike it, is maybe worth experiencing once for the pre show, animatronics and effects. Figment in its current state really has nothing going for it, unless your a big fan of the character. Sorry Figment fans!

The rest I either dislike or haven't ridden.

P_Radden

San-Angel-Inn-Restaurant_Full_9127.jpg
We love the Gran Fiesta Tour and make a point to ride it at least once every trip. Sure it's nothing fancy, but it's smooth, entertaining and especially enjoyable after a flight of tequila shots or dinner at San Angel Inn.

I love the pyramid with the volcano behind it. So serene. Perhaps my favorite themed indoor area in all of Epcot.

danyoung56

I actually think your list is a pretty good one. I listed Ellen - sure, it's a little long in the tooth, but I still enjoy seeing the show at least once every trip. There are elements there, like the film of the big bang, that are just incredible. At the other end of the spectrum, the current Journey with Figment is the one attraction at WDW that actually makes me angry. It's such a lame story, and such a waste when compared to what was there previously.

MississippiBelle

I was too young to remember the Alien ride (show?) so even though I hate Stitch, that chili cheese smell is now something that I associate with that part of Tomorrowland. Just like the smell of the water in Splash Mountain and Pirates, if I ever smell something like it I'm immediately back in Tomorrowland. That is the only reason I tolerate that ride.

EngineJoe

Tommorowland speedway shouldn't be in this poll. For a kid who can't drive yet, the speedway is a really cool attraction. It's only boring to adults.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Tommorowland speedway shouldn't be in this poll. For a kid who can't drive yet, the speedway is a really cool attraction. It's only boring to adults.

Then that should just be your answer.. But as you can see, it's obviously not the most tolerated by a majority of people XP

However I do agree with you. But it's kind of like the magic carpets of Aladdin... It's just sort of there and kind of ruins the theming with the loud motors and such.

Schneewittchen

I'm a Gran Fiesta Tour fan. I never miss it. The line is short, it's a dark ride, the music is fun and the ambiance of the restaurant/volcano/boats is amazing. DH and I go to WDW about once a year, but I've only been to Disneyland once. One of my fondest memories was being in Blue Bayou overlooking Pirates. The combination of San Angel Inn and Gran Fiesta Tour take me right back to that happy place.

Also, when my kids are acting up, DH and I tell them that if kids are bad at WDW, the CM's will put you in IASW. And if you're extra bad, they kick you out of IASW and put you in the Gran Fiesta Tour.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
It seems the least favorite least favorite is Tricera Top Spin. I feel indifferent, it doesn't ruin anything because the areas already horrible.
That's can't be necessarily true outside of personal opinions.. Because a good bit of people voted for Primeval Whirl for most favourite of the least favourites! Shockingly. o_O

FigmentPigments

I tolerate Figment the best. Not because I like the ride, but the ending where they play "One Little Spark" gets me every time. It's the one thing really still left over from the original ride. All the others I don't think I've done in the last 3 times I've gone to Disney World.

DfromATX

That's so funny, you really did pick my least favorites. You can also add in the Tiki Bird show, but of course that one's good to get in out of the heat. I voted for Triceratop Spin because it used to be my son's favorite ride when he was about 5 or 6 and I can remember riding it 5 times in a row with him. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom