Which of the Orlando Premium Outlets has the Disney Warehouse store?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Vineland Avenue or International Drive?

The website is very confusing and looks like there is a store at both locations. Is that correct?

NiarrNDisney

The website is very confusing and looks like there is a store at both locations. Is that correct?

I can't speek for the one located on International Drive but there is a Disney store at the one located on Vineland ave it's next to the food court

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I've always found the I-Drive location to have a better selection. (especially when it comes to pins!) :wave:

The I-Drive one can also be easier to get to if you park on the side against I-4 at the opening near Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger. Just a short walk from there - it's right next to the food court. The other location will also be in a similar position, but parking there always seems to be crazy.

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

If I remember correctly the easiest way to get there was from DTD go towards the light were hotel plaza blvd and 535 meet..take a right then a left at the next light. You should be on the lane in the far right and that will lead you to the outlets that should be on your right hand side...:wave:

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

We just went there this past mid June and both locations have Disney. The one at I-drive is a bigger store, but we have found some stuff to be different at each location on the same day. The one on Vineland is next to the food court. THe I-drive is near Gap. Happy shopping!

Upvote 0

MissM

I thought one of them was closed for a big change.(something about a new experience and princesses)
The Disney Store location (store not outlet) in International Mall in Tampa changed over to one of the new "Imagination Park" style stores if that's what you're thinking about. :shrug:

As far as discounts go, some things are good (got a Dreamfinder and Figment shirt for $7.99 last year!) and some aren't. There's also usually only VERY large sizes of clothing left. If you're petite like me, there's not a lot there for you. I also see Cruise Ship items there a lot which I find kinda funny. You see some after season items as well depending on when you go.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Yes exactly. There is also one at the outlet center on 535 as well, but I dont think that store is near as nice or has as good of a selection as the two in the outlets you mentioned. Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Thanks! Is the merchandise better at either store?

Alternatively, if the selection is similar, which one is easier to get to?

I think the one at the top of I drive does have a somewhat better selection but if possible check out both. The one across the way on I4 is definitely easier to get to . Drive out past DTD to the traffic light, across the street is Crossroads. Make a right at that light, go under I4 and get into the left turn lane by Bahama Breeze. Turn left into there and follow that road up past the apartment complex on your right, past some stores including a Panera Bread and a new Longhorn that just opened and the outlets will be on the right hand side. Have a great time!! Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom