Which months have you NOT visited WDW?

Which months have you NOT visited WDW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhg469

We have only lived here a year and I still have to figure out what months I like most.. People down here complain incessantly about the heat but I'm from Buffalo NY and I have very little problem with it.. I generally think people down here are soft.. If they didn't sit in AC of 64 degrees all day long, a few steps outside wouldn't bother them nearly as much. I have to admit the only reason I'm looking forward to cooler nights is to be able to turn off my AC completely and save some money.. We also go to the parks partially for a little bit of a walk so a little sweat is welcomed unlike a lot of other guests that may be trying to get to their locked in dinner reservations at a nicer place.

Last edited:

draybook

We have no interest in going during Summer because a heat stroke doesn't sound like a good time to me. It's hot enough when we go in September and October. Fun fact: on our first trip in September of 2008, I only packed jeans. Yeah, never made that mistake again...

Nottamus

April and November are our go to months, although we have done March and May, June
And October and December

June was Soooo hot! I can’t imagine July and august

December - a little chilly, but super weird to be hearing Christmas music and decorations when it’s shorts weather.

We will stick with April and November

GimpYancIent

On hiatus since April 2020. No plans until construction walls are down, everything actually is operational, and pricing stabilizes at a reasonable level. Soooo not looking good for any visits to Disney properties.

WishIWasRetired

The only month I have not been there is July and after going in August on my last visit I probably will never go again in either July or Aug. Oct-Dec. are my favorite times to go even though I have been there for enough hurricanes to the point where my friends would ask when I was going so they could avoid those weeks.

hopemax

My parents moved to Central FL in 2005, and my Mom was a CM. I've made a lot of trips since then, so I've visited in every month. However, I've only ever visited in July in 2014, and only because I was there from May-Aug when my Mom was going through chemo. March is usually a no-go too. There has been once or twice I've been there the first week. Also, in 2015 during my Mom's final days.

Before they moved, we usually visited late Aug / early Sept when it was cheap. But I'm getting too old for summers at WDW. Give me November or April weather.

We go in December every other year. I have an agreement with DH that sometime Jan/Feb I get out of CO to warmer climate. My Dad's birthday is in April, so I've gone then several times. Post-pandemic, it's been May travel.

Goofyernmost

Jan.
June
July
Aug
Nov
Dec

June, July and August are on purpose the rest I am open too, it just never lined up right (Except Christmas and New Years week. That's a no go.)

Lilofan

I’m with you on that, but I do enjoy September after Labor Day. Just gotta keep an eye to the sky. It’s easier for us though since we drive and occasionally take the Auto Train home.
Last place to be is on the interstate or other major highways , thousands of cars trying to escape the projected path of a hurricane , hotels sold out , gas stations running out of gas, dining places closed.

Raxel7851

Last place to be is on the interstate or other major highways , thousands of cars trying to escape the projected path of a hurricane , hotels sold out , gas stations running out of gas, dining places closed.
I’m with you on that @Lilofan. We’ve detoured a couple of times because I-95 was shut down in SC and NC.

spock8113

The only month I haven't been to DW is Coviduary, which I define as a super-month 38 months long and there are no Saturdays!

esskay

Jan - April for me.

Jan and Feb I've avoided due to it being colder. March and April because of easter.

I tend to go either September, May or the two weeks before Christmas before it gets busy. Basically just whenever its as quiet as possible.

September's been fun. I've been stuck there about 5 times over the years due to hurricanes, although being stuck at AKL during both Frances and Katrina wasn't all bad, the cast members were great and most people were in an "oh no what a shame I've got to stay at Disney World a whole week longer" kind of mood!

Lilofan

Jan - April for me.

Jan and Feb I've avoided due to it being colder. March and April because of easter.

I tend to go either September, May or the two weeks before Christmas before it gets busy. Basically just whenever its as quiet as possible.

September's been fun. I've been stuck there about 5 times over the years due to hurricanes, although being stuck at AKL during both Frances and Katrina wasn't all bad, the cast members were great and most people were in an "oh no what a shame I've got to stay at Disney World a whole week longer" kind of mood!
The 4 hurricanes in less than 3 months in 2004 was a nightmare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom