which monorail resort would be best??

Rodneyt74

Hi all..

Got a question for any of you.. Going to disney in september and checked on some of september specials this morning.. I can get a tower room in Contemporary for sept. 10-17 for $255.00 a night or a wing room for $159.00 night Then in Grand Floridian a garden view for 259.00 a night.. or finally a polynesian garden view for 219.00... Just wanting to stay on monorail system so easy in and out of WDW. Which one do yall thing would be the best value for the room I will be getting or most enjoyable trip.. ????? any input would be appreciated.. Never stayed on any of monorail resorts .. always wanted to, but never could afford it.. but with deals they have got going for september hard to pass up..

Rodney

poohbear6103

Definitely the Poly just because of the grounds being so beautiful. I have never stayed at the Grand Floridian but it seems more refined. Like one of those places I'd be scared I'd break something in. They do have better restaurants though if money is no object for you for food and you are planning to try to stay at the hotel to eat.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom