which moderate resort do u like the best?

Poco909

ya me and my parents and my friend are thinking of going to a moderate resort, which one is the best to you and why, what are fun things to do in there, thank you for your reply and have a happy day! :)

RedGear

I have only stayed at Port Orleans and I really liked it, and my boyfriend stayed at caribean beach and he really liked that one, but that one is HUGE!!! It was really easy to find your way around Port Orleans, but I know that both have the same things like a food court, pool with slide, game room, gift shop, and a sit down resturant. Either way you go you should be ok! :animwink:

Upvote 0
We LOVE Port Orleans Riverside. The kids loved the pool and I loved the whole atmosphere of the resort. Good luck on your trip and definately check out Pam whe does do wonders for us.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

It is no surprise that my family's favorite Moderate (and favorite Resort) is Caribbean Beach. It just has everything that we enjoy, and a ton of memories. And beautiful vistas.

Dixie Landings is very, very nice as is Port Orleans. We just miss the tropical theme.

Coronado I would hope to never stay at--the theme does not fit my likings.

Upvote 0

Steamboat_Kevin

Coronado Springs seemed beautiful when I went to eat at the Maya Grill on my last night there. The Maya Grill was not very good, though, in my opinion. The food took way too long and it wasn't very good.
I think what I liked about Coronado was that it was HUGE and had good theming.

Upvote 0

Kadee

This one is easy! POR! It is by far the best of the moderates. But, if you can't get a room there, POFQ is the second choice because it is right beside POR.

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

I've never stayed at Coronado Springs, but out of the others, I would say that Riverside would be my favorite. I just like the themeing the best. The landscape is great and it has a very nice feel to it.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

I previously voted for Caribbean Beach, but I wanted to add something else.

I think the Moderates are the best Resort category at Disney overall. They offer beautiful immersive theming, great pools with slides, lots of recreation, and some good dining options. And the price is very reasonable.

As great as the Deluxes are, they can be super expensive and may lack "fast dining." And as great as the values are (esp. price wise) they should have just a few more frills, like pool slides and double sinks. Afterall, each of those components can really help a fmaily out.

I love the Moderates.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom