Which meal would be best for Crystal Palace?

Best meal for Crystal Palace

• Breakfast

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Dinner

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Trying to decide on a Magic Kingdom TS meal, and just realized that I haven't been to Crystal Palace since I was the kid on the trip. For those that have been more recently, would you recommend going for breakfast or dinner?

DisneyHead123

Trying to decide on a Magic Kingdom TS meal, and just realized that I haven't been to Crystal Palace since I was the kid on the trip. For those that have been more recently, would you recommend going for breakfast or dinner?
I’ve heard brunch is a good time because you can get the end of breakfast and beginning of lunch. You just have to be a bit careful as reservations are often delayed / seated late, so skew towards the earlier side of that time frame if possible.

I never do breakfast at MK because the morning ride time is so precious, but imo the standard Disney breakfast doesn’t vary that much. Things like scrambled eggs, bacon, Mickey waffles, etc. are pretty uniform across locations.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I’ve heard brunch is a good time because you can get the end of breakfast and beginning of lunch. You just have to be a bit careful as reservations are often delayed / seated late, so skew towards the earlier side of that time frame if possible.

I never do breakfast at MK because the morning ride time is so precious, but imo the standard Disney breakfast doesn’t vary that much. Things like scrambled eggs, bacon, Mickey waffles, etc. are pretty uniform across locations.
Back in the day pre-park opening was fabulous. CP always seemed to have a few more choices than other buffets

Disney4family

Breakfast - but I wish they would bring back Pooh's Puffed French Toast. It was amazing.
1695936405879.png

JIMINYCR

My choice is for dinner. I prefer a more substantial meal for the pricing. But I also would rather attack the park early in the day before the crowds build. Spending time at a TS for breakfast takes up valuable time for getting in on those attractions. A relaxing dinner after a buzy day of walking and standing suits me better.

NiarrNDisney

My vote goes to Breakfast! If you get an early enough ADR you could get into the park early and if you do the latest breakfast seating, you might be able to do Brunch with the lunch/dinner options.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
My choice is for dinner. I prefer a more substantial meal for the pricing. But I also would rather attack the park early in the day before the crowds build. Spending time at a TS for breakfast takes up valuable time for getting in on those attractions. A relaxing dinner after a buzy day of walking and standing suits me better.
Same! I'm a rope drop kinda girl when it comes to MK; you can get so much done. This definitely makes the most sense.

Smiley/OCD

Vote for breakfast too…have had both but prefer breakfast…don’t know if that is a permanent change, but 2 years ago, Poohs French toast was still available.

micknminnie

We were jus there in August for lunch. We had an 11:00 ressie and paid the lunch price. We were there right when they were switching from breakfast to lunch so we were able to have both. I would try to go during the end of the breakfast slot so you pay the breakfast price but are offered both breakfast and lunch.

KeithVH

We did the brunch thing back in May. Best of both worlds really. Dinner, though, is definitely better if you are doing something like a birthday or other event.

But then you realize you can only eat so much. And then you get sad because it's not what it was like 10+ years ago . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom