Which Magic Kingdom Tours feature The Haunted Mansion?

yensidtlaw1969

Hey All!

I'm heading back to the World this month to run the Marathon, and was looking for current information about which Magic Kingdom Tours take you backstage at The Haunted Mansion. Google and Search seem to be sending me down a vortex of old info - I know Keys To The Kingdom did back in the day, but when I took the tour 10 or so years ago the ride was down for refurb so we didn't get to take a peek.

The number of tours offered at MK has ballooned since then, so I'd be willing to try a different one, but my main interest this time is seeing the Mansion specifically. Has anyone recently taken a tour that walked you backstage at the Mansion, or does anyone have information about which tours are generally scheduled to do that? For all the times I've been since doing Keys to the Kingdom I've never been in the position to try another tour, and I'd love to book something during the week that I'm there for the race.

Thanks!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Hey All!

I'm heading back to the World this month to run the Marathon, and was looking for current information about which Magic Kingdom Tours take you backstage at The Haunted Mansion. Google and Search seem to be sending me down a vortex of old info - I know Keys To The Kingdom did back in the day, but when I took the tour 10 or so years ago the ride was down for refurb so we didn't get to take a peek.

The number of tours offered at MK has ballooned since then, so I'd be willing to try a different one, but my main interest this time is seeing the Mansion specifically. Has anyone recently taken a tour that walked you backstage at the Mansion, or does anyone have information about which tours are generally scheduled to do that? For all the times I've been since doing Keys to the Kingdom I've never been in the position to try another tour, and I'd love to book something during the week that I'm there for the race.

Thanks!
Keys to the kingdom goes to the HM but does not take you back stage.

Upvote 0

PrincessMia

We did Keys to the Kingdom and I was a little disappointed that we just rode the ride. Our guide gave us some things to watch for before and after we rode, but other than that, there was no backstage tour of HM.

Upvote 0

DisneyOutsider

I'm pretty sure the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour takes a tour through HM in which a cast member curates some of the history and backstory of the ride as well as points out some of the special effects used. I believe you get to go backstage in the ballroom scene.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom