Which is your favorite July 4th Fireworks display: Magic Kingdom or EPCOT?

bethymouse

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions as to which fireworks display they like better and why. Also was just wondering if Fantasmic does anything special for the 4th. Any idea if Animal Kingdom does anything special for Independence Day ( other than fireworks of course). Thanks everyone!:)

JIMINYCR

I haven't been able to be at Disney for the 4th but watching the you tube videos and comparing the two, I would say the Epcot fireworks seem to me to be better. It might be because the lagoon is wide open and the viewing is more expansive which makes the display a bit more exciting. Add the laser lights to the show and it's hard to compare.

Figment82

I have to say, we went to the Studios last night and they put on a very impressive show. Mulch, Sweat, and Shears performing a live soundtrack to the fireworks is really a unique experience. This was our first time watching their Fourth of July show, and while I was initially bummed that we weren't at Epcot, I give the experience high praise. Plus, from where we watched, there were minimal crowds and we were out of the parking lot and on Western Way within 18 minutes. My fiancé said he preferred the Studios show to MK, but I think all 3 parks are equally awesome.

bethymouse

Original Poster
I have to say, we went to the Studios last night and they put on a very impressive show. Mulch, Sweat, and Shears performing a live soundtrack to the fireworks is really a unique experience. This was our first time watching their Fourth of July show, and while I was initially bummed that we weren't at Epcot, I give the experience high praise. Plus, from where we watched, there were minimal crowds and we were out of the parking lot and on Western Way within 18 minutes. My fiancé said he preferred the Studios show to MK, but I think all 3 parks are equally awesome.
Thanks.:) DHS isn't as widely known to have the special fireworks for the 4th I guess, but I'm glad they do.:D
Still wondering if AK does anything.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom