Which is the best Buzz Lightyear ride from around the world?

Which is the best Buzz Lightyear ride in the world?

• Orlando

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Tokyo

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Anaheim

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Shanghai

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Another ride comparison that I forget about! The Buzz Lightyear shooter attractions! Which is your favorite and do you have a ranking? You can still vote even if you have only experienced one. Just watch youtube videos on what they are like!! :)

justintheharris

Any of them are better than Orlando. Orlandos was the first, but it's stinks because you can't remove the shooters and it's so dirty in there compared to my visits to the other parks. Any of you who voted for Orlandos clearly hasn't ridden it at any other park.

First, am I the only one NOT bothered by the queue for Buzz in Orlando? I don’t mind the drums and I’ve never noticed any horrific smell in there.
Second, I prefer the Orlando. I’ve been on Disneyland’s and while it is nice that you can pick up the gun, the ride was more confusing and not as colorful as Orlando’s. I just remember liking Orlando’s better.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Any of them are better than Orlando. Orlandos was the first, but it's stinks because you can't remove the shooters and it's so dirty in there compared to my visits to the other parks. Any of you who voted for Orlandos clearly hasn't ridden it at any other park.
agreed! I feel that since Orlando’s was first, it didn’t really get any ideas from the other ones. I think all the other versions are better (and much cleaner!) than Orlando’s because it learned from not being able to pick up the guns! that gets so annoying how they are mounted on to the vehicle!!

crxbrett

I really am in disbelief Orlando's is the favorite so far on here. But, perhaps people who haven't been on the other versions don't realize Orlando's has the worst design for the laser pistols - and that is something a Youtube video won't make obvious.

Anyways, back to attraction assesments! lol Orlando is obviously the inferior version. Then DL, TDL and DLP are all the same exact version - which is a lot better and really good IMO. Shanghai's does look really nice, but personally I don't care for projection screens on attractions. This one is tough for me, but due to that reason, I voted for Anaheim.

malice

Shanghai has the best targeting system (color coded lights) but the experience is so static. The targets don't really "react" to being hit. Anaheim/Tokyo/Paris are mostly identical, but I will knock Paris down considerably for having cheap Alien cutouts across its facade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom