Which is the best attraction in WDW?

MissM

DMC-12 said:
I think the "Churro Cart Adventure" and the "Dole Whip Extravaganza" are the best attractions. :lol: :lookaroun
Whoo hoo! Dole Whip fans unite! :sohappy: (is it wrong to run first thing, into MK, head directly over to Adventureland to the Aloha Isle just to get your Dole Whip Float fix 'cause you were jonesing for weeks and had tried and failed to recreate the Dole Whip goodness in your own home?)

Beyond the supreme yumminess of Dole Whip, Philharmagic is really darned cool. And Haunted Mansion is so classic. And, while not an attraction per se in the same sense as other ones, the People mover (TTA) is a great idea, a perfect place to sit for a few and a great way to see some of Tomorrowland. Very ingenious.
-m

Boo's Mom

tommyboy12099 said:
TOT or Haunted Mansion. The detail used to create these rides are amazing. Every time I go on them I notice something different that I never noticed before.

exactly what I was thinking! great minds think alike!! ToT is my absolute favorite ride. the ride seems different each time although some say its the same. and haunted mansion is one of my top favorites. I always see something new each time I ride it! I like ghosts, real or fake :hammer:

1stStarIC2nite

Boo's Mom said:
... and haunted mansion is one of my top favorites. I always see something new each time I ride it!

Same here! I never knew that in the ballroom scene, there were two "western" pictures that would turn and face each other and have a short shoot-out. I thought it was so kewl! My last trip in July was the first time I saw it. And, there's probably so many other things I'm missing too! :D

shoes

overall?

Well, if I had to ride 1 and only 1 ride on my next trip......... I would have to say the monorail to Epcot (from TTC). Man, this is tough.

MK = Buzz (for my 4yr old son that would kill me if I didn't ride it)
AK = Kilaminjaro Safari
MGM = RnRC (toss up with ToT)
Epcot = SE (tradition) :wave:

waltdisny

That's like asking what's the best painting in the Louvre, but:

Haunted Mansion-Best overall

Best coaster: Rockin' Roller Coaster

Best for Small Kids: Small World

Best Show attraction: American Adventure

Best ride for chilling out during a busy time: People Mover

JII used to top this list, but let's not open that wound again.

Kadee

Kadee said:
The BEST??? Wow! Hard question for me to answer. Here's a list of the ones I love the most:

M:S (I have not ridden it yet, but I'm sure it will be my fav)
Test Track
SSE
Peter Pan's Flight
PoC
Great Movie Ride

OK....I know I am a whimp. I don't like anything that goes upside down (as in RnRC) or too high (as in ToT). Just call me chicken!:cry:
I can NOT believe I forgot Haunted Mansion!!!! That is my favorite! Man, I must really be losing my mind to forget HM.

Kadee

DMC-12 said:
I think the "Churro Cart Adventure" and the "Dole Whip Extravaganza" are the best attractions. :lol: :lookaroun
Ok...I have a question: I'm probably gonna get kicked off this site for even asking this, but, What is Dole Whip? :confused:

MissM

Over in Adventureland there is a small shop called Aloha Isle. They are the only place in WDW that serves Dole Whip. Dole Whip is a soft-serve pineapple ice cream and it's the most delicous and addictive thing ever. They serve it alone, twisted with vanilla soft serve and also (the best option) as a float in pineapple juice.

It's a god among snacks at WDW.
-m

Kadee

MissM said:
Over in Adventureland there is a small shop called Aloha Isle. They are the only place in WDW that serves Dole Whip. Dole Whip is a soft-serve pineapple ice cream and it's the most delicous and addictive thing ever. They serve it alone, twisted with vanilla soft serve and also (the best option) as a float in pineapple juice.

It's a god among snacks at WDW.
-m
Oh WoW! I can not believe I've never had one. I am adding it to my list of must-do's for our next WDW trip! Thank you very much MissM!

Way to hard of a question but now that i just got back from wdw i have it fresh in my head that Space mountain is awesome, TOT is too, RNRC, Philarmagic is amazing!, POTC, haunted mansion, Spalsh mountain, thunder mountain, kilimanjaro safari, dinosaur has to be the scariest to me (the sounds were so loud....LOL

SIR90210

MissM said:
No problem! (Adds the name of another soon-to-be-Dole-Whip junkie to the list :p )
-m

Add me to the list! I can never leave MK without Dole Whip, a Churro, a Turkey Leg, and those Cinnamon Nut things! :slurp: Just 16 more days!! :sohappy:

shoes

dole whip

I've only been to 5 times in the last 7 years and I've never had a Dole whip OR a churro (flinch). Gotta try em both.

One of my favorite rides ever was the nightly cruise back to The Wilderness cabins on the boats from MK (in Dec). Real cool and cozy so you could snuggle with your sweetie! :xmas: :p

MagicalMonorail

The best attraction at WDW is Splash Mountain. No argument. It has story, AA's, and a thrill factor. What more do you need?

Also some great attractions:

-Tower of Terror
-Haunted Mansion
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Dinosaur
-Great Movie Ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom