Which is the best attraction in WDW?

Kadee

The BEST??? Wow! Hard question for me to answer. Here's a list of the ones I love the most:

M:S (I have not ridden it yet, but I'm sure it will be my fav)
Test Track
SSE
Peter Pan's Flight
PoC
Great Movie Ride

OK....I know I am a whimp. I don't like anything that goes upside down (as in RnRC) or too high (as in ToT). Just call me chicken!:cry:

General Grizz

The best overall attraction for ALL audiences -- The American Adventure

My favorite attraction -- Country Bear Jamboree

The most "Walt Disney" in "Walt Disney World" -- Carousel of Progress

Best height-restriction attraction -- Splash Mountain

stingrock23

I think the Tower of Terror is the best Disney attraction ever created.

To round out my top 5 wdw attractions

2. Splash Mountain
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Space Mountain
5. Spaceship Earth

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I think the "Churro Cart Adventure" and the "Dole Whip Extravaganza" are the best attractions. :lol: :lookaroun

bgraham34

ITs all based on personal preference. like mine would have to be Peter Pan. But in the Grand Scheme of things I would Say Splash Mountain. Long ride thrills and a story to boot. IMHO

SIR90210

Ameican Adventure, no contest. It is the only Disney attraction on which I have ever seen anyone cry, and I always get a lump in my throat while watching it.

lakersfan17

Here are my favorites

Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Pirates Of The Caribbean
Epcot- Test Track, Mission: Space
Disney/MGM Studios- Rock'n Roller Coaster
Animal Kingdom- Kilimanjaro Safaris, Primeval Whirl

RnRJoe6114

No offense but.............
......No more Shaq for you
No more Shaq for you....
.......But Shaq won't help the
Heat so you can take em' back

TOT or Haunted Mansion. The detail used to create these rides are amazing. Every time I go on them I notice something different that I never noticed before.

1stStarIC2nite

I would say it varies by the person, and that there isn't really a "best" attraction in WDW, seeing as how alot of people would disagree. But my personal favorite (which is now the highest rated attraction in WDW) is Mickey's PhilharMagic. There is just something about it that moved it up to number 1 on my WDW list... which is..

1) Mickey's PhilharMagic
2) Splash Mountain
3) Tower of Terror
4) Haunted Mansion
5) Kilomanjaro Safaris

Nicole

My vote would have to be for the American Adventure as well. Every member of the family can participate in it, it showcases probably the best AA figures anywhere, and the thought of what kinds of technological marvels must be at work behind the scenes to bring so many different figures into the show itself is incredible.

Wckd Queen

For me, without question, its PotC. I don't know...I guess I just find it to be so "Disney" :D

For thrills though, I have to go with TT :wave: Hi Jonnie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom